Next Aritzia sale?

Discussion in 'Aritzia' started by shoppaholic, Jan 23, 2006.

1. shoppaholic

shoppaholic New Member

When\'s the next Aritzia sale?
  2. pattypus

pattypus Full Member

Hmm, well usually Aritzia has a huge warehouse sale in September, though I\'ve never actually been to one... Correct me if I\'m wrong. ;)
  3. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

you are correct pattypus.. it will be some time in september.. stay tuned, and i\'ll post pics from last year\'s event B)
  4. April

April Full Member

It depends what you\'re talking about. The warehouse sale will be late August/early September. There\'s the current winter clearance sale going on now but the summer sale will start late June. (usually the 3rd week of June for their VIP clients and then the week after for everyone else and it goes on throughout the month of July.)

Post edited by: April, at: 2006/01/23 19:50
  5. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

coo.. thanks for the update April.. do you work at aritzia?
  6. April

April Full Member

LOL. No Ryan, I don\'t work for them...just a long time shopper from way back (not so much anymore but I still get their invites every year) :p
  7. princessice

princessice Full Member

hey april
    how do i become a VIP member?
  8. April

April Full Member

Keep buying stuff at Aritzia. After you hit a certain dollar amount, you automatically get a postcard in the mail inviting you to the pre-sale (if you ever check your receipt, your name should be on it and how much you spent gets added to your account). It seems that in the last year or two, they have a two-tier pre-sale. Last year, the first group could shop from June 13-22 and the second group from June 17-22, and then it went public on the 23rd.
  9. princessice

princessice Full Member

thanks april!
  10. rrootbearr

rrootbearr Full Member

there is an aritzia sale going on now in vancouver/ richmond. 50- 70% off selected items