Next Garage sale?

Discussion in 'Sales, Coupons & Finds' started by shoppaholic, Jan 23, 2006.

1. shoppaholic

shoppaholic New Member

When\'s the next sale at Garage?
  2. pattypus

pattypus Full Member

Hi Shoppaholic,

at Richmond Centre, there is going to be a new Garage opening- a bigger, and better one. ;) It\'s going to be quite big, and I was told that some clothes will be on sale.

The store\'s going to open during Spring break- or sometime in March. :)
  3. shoppaholic

shoppaholic New Member

thanx pattypus. so the sale will be over spring break... ok.
  4. fro

fro Full Member

my friend is actually assistant manager at garage in rmd center..and she says no big sales really that their aware off...until they actually start moving then they might ...but im pretti sure nuthin big..she says tho now that their moving there guna have aloootttt more stuff which is good since i dun go der much ...(dont have much things) :side:
  5. pattypus

pattypus Full Member

Really? lol... I went to Garage a few days ago, and one of the employees said there was gonna be a sale. :p
  6. fro

fro Full Member

o yah yah there is guna be but she didnt say it was any big deal..cause u kno how they have the warehouse which is cheaper and 10 times bigger lol..so no one relli cares bout the teeny lil store in rmd center...they barley have anything :( ...but yah hmm il go bak and ask her for specific dates..i heard that their just busy hiring ppl rite now :whistle:
  7. Husna

Husna Full Member

where is the warehouse and is it still on?????:unsure:
  8. pattypus

pattypus Full Member

I think the warehouse is in New Westminster- though I\'m not too sure about that...

and [I think] it\'s on all year around. :)
  9. mr.x

mr.x Full Member

location information?

right here pattypus!

Please login or register to view links
  10. pattypus

pattypus Full Member

So it is in New Westminster! :p

Thanks, ryeguy. :)