Nordstroms Racks

Discussion in 'Apparel & Shopping' started by lillipop, Apr 30, 2006.

1. lillipop

lillipop New Member

Has anybody ever been to Nordstroms Racks? I hear guys can get really great deals there, but I don\'t know any girls who have been before.

Can any girls share any good finds? What brands/sizes do they carry there?
  2. XcessiVe

XcessiVe Full Member

I been to Nordstrom Racks before and they dont have much if you want the latest gear. But if you don\'t mind stuff that are a season behind then go there because everything is discounted since they\'re old stock. The sizes aren\'t that great either since it\'s a discount store. Alot of L and XL sizes. I didn\'t find anything good there. But I did see some Prada bags there but ugly ones lol.
  3. eklizard

eklizard Full Member

I haven\'t been but my friend have been. You can get some good deals but you really need to have a lot of time to sort through the \"rack\" and it can be hit or miss.
  4. LuxeLife

LuxeLife Full Member

It\'s like a Winner\'s store. You have to really look.
  5. jmw1

jmw1 Full Member

I found some bcbg shoes there when I went. A lot of the clothes were roxy. We weren\'t that impressed when we went but it all depends on when you go right
  6. canido

canido Full Member

yeah i wasn\'t impressed by it too, it\'s really dirty with clothes every where. Not that great of a selection, and everything is out of date.

You can find better deals by heading to the clearance racks in Macys or Nordstorm.

They have a lot of brand names like Juicy and 7 for all man kind, but they really ugly ones..like green pants or something.

Try Loehman\'s for brand name goods for cheap. (it\'s like winners with juicy coutour, 7 for all man kind, Dolce and Gabbana, etc).
  7. BlusH*

BlusH* Elite Member

it really depends on your size, and what you are looking for
    if you want nike or puma, i think it\'s cheaper to get them at the outlets than nordstrom rack. They carry mainly larger sizes, and even if you find something that would fit you, it might be damaged. It\'s really messy there, especially in the shoe rack *shivers*... So if you plan to go down to the states for a day trip, nordstrom rack isn\'t worth the time.
  8. tamnoodle

tamnoodle New Member

If you like shoes, then this is heaven. All brands of shoes including BCBG (lots of styles), Stuart Weitzerman, Nine West plus other name brands for very cheap. Shoes are just piled in racks and if you find one you like, you need to take to pick up window to get the matching partner. Most times, they also have additional discounts...I buy all my BCBG heels there. They also have Kenneth Cole, Juicy Couture, J Lo..etc. Cheaper than anything you can find in Canada.

Another high end discount store I found in the US is Loehmann\'s. It\'s like Nordstrom Rack but they also sell high end brand names including DKNY, Prada, Gucci...etc. There\'s one in Seattle as well about a mile from Bellevue Square.

Please login or register to view links
  9. 1lovely6

1lovely6 Full Member

where can i find loehmans?

also, ive been to nordstrom racks and i found the selection really good! there was one right by pike\'s market in seattle.. it is alot of \"skater\" brand stuff but the prices are good.. bathingsuits by roxy/billabong/etc for 15 99 /piece mix and match.. i think its totally worth it
  10. snow_angel00024

snow_angel00024 New Member

I like Nordstroms racks. all the designer stuff is so cheap. there was this amazing jimmy choo bag. i was so nice.
  11. cheesegrater

cheesegrater Full Member

it\'s usually hit and miss..

ive seen a few juicy velour jackets, some puma stuff, bebe shoes.. a lot of junky looking stuff. =P
  12. rrootbearr

rrootbearr Full Member

what brands do they sell at nordstorm?
  13. moufafa

moufafa Full Member

Nordstrom Rack is pretty much the same as winners but they have more name brands that you've heard of
    Winners is supposed to be name brands but i havent heard of alot of the stuff there
  14. j_cloud

j_cloud Full Member

I like it, I've seen amazing Jimmy Choo heels, paper denims, True Religions, C&C tops, all for good deals. It's worth going for sure.
  15. delslow

delslow Full Member

Nordstrom Racks rock!! They have so many name brands there for a lesser price than retail. Even though it is in USD it is still worth buying. For men and women. From Pumas to True Religion to California Vintage, Juicy, People's Liberation, Coach and Ben Sherman for guys.
  16. moufafa

moufafa Full Member

Ya i dont really mind that its supposed to be "last seasons" stuff because im not one of those ppl who obsesses and has to get a new wardrobe every season, especially when i can get a pair of shox for $50us
  17. camcam606

camcam606 New Member

There are lots of juicy couture stuffs there! I just bought a charm bracelet with 5 charms on it that are removeable for $130us and a pair of True Religion jeans for $60us
  18. ritika

ritika Mallvibes Member

Where is it?
  19. moonprism

moonprism Full Member

It's okay. A lot of the stuff is kind of old, but it depends what you buy. I think the shoes are pretty good. And I saw quite a few Gucci sunglasses there.
    But, if you go, I must warn you .. I got a Michael Kors watch there and when I came home it didn't work and my mom took it to a jeweler's and he said it didn't work (didn't say the problem, just that it didn't work) so we had to send it to the service center a couple of weeks ago and I still haven't gotten it back ..
    yeah, so watch out for the watches, lol.
  20. 1sw-eetxhunny

1sw-eetxhunny Full Member

yeah where is nordstorm racks?