P.C. Athletes World/Nike Store Closing

Discussion in 'Sales, Coupons & Finds' started by Babyblues, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

Hey everyone, was at Pacific Center today (no not to necessarily shop, but b/c i had a dentist appt, LOL) and decided to get something to eat before headin back to BBY.
    Went to the food court in Pacific Center and noticed that alot of the stores in that area are closing down at the end of the month (b/c Holt Renfrew apparently bought the whole area)
    Well anywho, Athletes World/Nike Store was having a closing out sale....and by sale i mean.... 70% OFF the entire store!!! Shoes, purses, clothes!!!
    I kinda went a little nuts w/my friend and both of us cleaned up pretty nicely.
    BUT....while i was in the line they notified everyone that the sale was changing to only 50% off the entire store. Either way, that\'s still an awesome sale.

Soooooooo right now it\'s 50% off of everything in the store (including this seasons runners and athletic gear). They\'ll be open till the end of January, so if you want something i suggest you get there pretty soon. The Nike part of the store was really picked through, but the Athletes World side had an abundance of clothes and shoes to go through.
    If you don\'t know where it is, it\'s in the part of Pacific Center where the food court is, and it\'s on the top floor. So take the escalator up twice to get there. It\'s the same floor as Old Navy.
    Good Luck Shopping!!!
  2. mz.g

mz.g Full Member

:eek:hmy: omfg omfgo mswfoutj0w4t.

did you see if there were any babyphat drawstring bags left? ..there were 2 left the last time i went there which was near the end of december...

and i kinda wanted to get it but it wasn\'t on sale.

:dry:
  3. mr.x

mr.x Full Member

wow.. props to babyblues for mentioning this!!

.. i went there earlier today and indeed, most of the nike stuff has been cleaned out, but there\'s still a lot of clothing at athlete\'s world including:

- sean jean
    - shady
    - puma
    - adidas

shoes, jackets, track suits, etc.

basically, everything in the store is either:

50% or 70% off!
  4. mr.x

mr.x Full Member

Old Navy

I walked in and saw a lot of items that are 50% off!
  5. mr.x

mr.x Full Member

Ardene

Up to 70% off!
    Everthing must go!

6. mr.x

mr.x Full Member

Pay Less Shoes

Up to 70% off!

7. mr.x

mr.x Full Member

Nutrition House

Buy 1 get 1 50% off!
  8. mr.x

mr.x Full Member

Definition

Designer fragrances up to 50% off

9. mr.x

mr.x Full Member

Da Mincci Jewellers

I believe i saw sign that read Everything in the store is 50% off!
  10. mr.x

mr.x Full Member

Don\'t forget sport check.. they may have to move as well.. lots of deals here.. too many to list!

Post edited by: ryeguy, at: 2006/01/03 21:12
  11. mr.x

mr.x Full Member

Grafton & Co.

Everything must go!
  12. mr.x

mr.x Full Member

Aldo

I believe I saw take an additional 50% off!
  13. pattypus

pattypus Full Member

So... in other words, there are a lot of sales. :p
  14. mz.g

mz.g Full Member

yuup what you saw for aldo is true =P
  15. mr.x

mr.x Full Member

that\'s all i can remember for now.. it\'s best to visit pacific centre and see what\'s left.. there are still some really good deals left from what i saw!!

B)
  16. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

To answer the first question about baby phat draw string bags, yes there were a bunch. I ended up getting the black baby phat purse with gold on it. They still had another one left, as well as a white one.
    For girls: they still had tons of runners and track pants and jackets/shirts.
    For guys: tons of runners, and yes sean john, pb, notorious, etc.......
    All these places are closing down at the end of january.
    When I went i didn\'t go and check any other stores except the Athletes World/Nike b/c i honestly couldn\'t carry anymore, lol. I didn\'t have any more hands from all the bags that i got just there! LOL

But i\'m gonna go and check out the other stores. I didn\'t realize that old navy had a sale going on as well or i would have gone there.
    But check it all out :)
  17. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

All of these stores are located where the food court is in Pacific Center. It\'s not the entire Pacific Center that is closing out, lol, now i believe that would be an interesting sale! lol
  18. jadore_dior

jadore_dior Full Member

I heard they are expanding Holt Renfrew? Is this true?
  19. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

Ya, apparently Holt Renfrew purchased that whole area in Pacific Center and all stores have to be out by the end of January.
    I asked the manager at Athletes world if they\'ll be moving elsewhere inthe mall and they said no that they\'re just closing down.
  20. mz.g

mz.g Full Member

NOOOOOOOOO how could you..! lol. dang i want the black drawstring one with gold on it.. PLEASE NO ONE BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i\'m going tomorrow lol.