Pacific Center Jacob Connection Big Sale!!!

Discussion in 'Sales, Coupons & Finds' started by Babyblues, Dec 31, 2005.

1. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

Hey everyone, just went to Pacific Center today, and when I was coming out of the Bay into the mall, the Jacob Connection was having a huge sale. That location only!!
    The sale is: Additional 30% off the lowest ticketed price.
    This location is closing down so they have to get rid of their stock.
    I bought a puffy jacket, pair of black dress pants and two sweaters that total would have been $250. But b/c they were on sale and then additional 30% off, it only cost me $90!!
    I asked how long the sale would be on for, and they said that maybe just until today, depending on how much stock they have left. They may be open tomorrow, but they don\'t know.
    If you need some good stuff for work or school or what not check it out.
    They have cords, dress pants and sweaters on for like $20, and then 30% off.
  2. mz.g

mz.g Full Member

aww thanks for letting everyone know.
    i wish they had this sale earlier :(
  3. mr.x

mr.x Full Member

wow babyblues.. looks like you did really well this boxing day!!!

:laugh:

hahaa.. you are such a shopaholic!! :)
  4. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

haha. actually i\'ve been really good all year long, so i deserve to splurge a bit now and then, lol.
    I have always been on to look for sales though. LOL
    I know I got some nice things at Pacific Center yesterday that\'s why I let all you wonderful people know :)

Actually, I found that Pacific Center had a better selection at a lot of the stores there. MEXX and Guess stores still had a lot of inventory at good prices, especially the Guess store. I found that when I went to Metro a few days after boxing day those two particular stores looked so bare!
  5. mr.x

mr.x Full Member

yeah that totally makes sense..

there\'s a lot of teens who would\'ve gone to metro during boxing week, while in the downtown area, the shoppers would mostly be tourists or older people.....

i guess that would be something to note for next year\'s boxing week sales!!

ps: it\'s great knowing we have a seasoned shopaholic on our side to help us keep a look out for those deals!! :laugh:

Post edited by: ryeguy, at: 2006/01/01 17:27
  6. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

Hey, i\'m all about sales and deals, lol. I may be a shopaholic, lol, but at least I do it with an eye for the price.
    I\'ll totally let all of you in on any good deals that are going on.
    Even my friends know about my shopping techniques, and many ask where I find all the deals, lol.
  7. mz.g

mz.g Full Member

sooo true. i was at pacific centre and robson for boxing day, cuz i knew everyone would go to metrotown.
    and gotta agree with the stock,
    well.. haahah i went to the guess store in richmond, metro, pacific centre, and the one on robson.
    and i gotta say metro\'s the one with least stock

and they all got different stock actually, in there sale items, they all got a lot on one item usually, and personally i like the one on robson better than the one at pacific. but yaaaa pacific centre does got better selection.

but metro\'s got more storess so whatever floats ya boat!
  8. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

metro does have more stores, but if you compare Pacific Center and Robson together, they pretty much equal what Metro has. And honestly....it\'s only a hop, skip & jump btwn both places.
    Ya I didn\'t have a chance to go onto Robson to shop yesterday as I had to get home to get ready to go out last night.
    I\'m plannin on goin down on tuesday, since i\'m downtown anyways, and go on robson for some shopping. I love Metro b/c it\'s close to me, but I find that if I wanna look for deals at places where there will be a good selection, I won\'t go there.
    I also find that btwn the new Queensburro Outlets & the Langley outlets, i prefer the Langley ones better. I know there is not Guess store in Langley, but the Mexx in Langley is waaaayyy better than Queensburro. Yet the new outlet is the place to be which is why their selection is picked through.

P.S. When I was at MEXX yesterday, they said that their 50% off entire stock is probably going to continue throughout this week.
  9. mz.g

mz.g Full Member

k seriously.. your one true shopaholic.hahaha
    (it\'s a good thing) :laugh:

karma point for you hahaah

Post edited by: mz.g, at: 2006/01/02 00:28
  10. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

Thanks mz.g! Hey I\'m only doing my good for the common woman/man ;)

You know how it\'s all about the sales now! Why buy at regular price when you can shop around and get the same item at an amazing deal!