Pay Less Shoes.. Buy 1 get the second 1/2 price

Discussion in 'Sales, Coupons & Finds' started by xsalesjunkiex, Mar 5, 2006.

1. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

hey everyone.. i walked by pay less shoes today in landsdowne mall and notice a sign that said:

\"Buy 1 get the second for 1/2 off\"

I then asked the sales associate when the sale will be over and she said tommorow (monday march 6/06).

just wanted to let u all know in case anyone needed new shoes! :)

Post edited by: ryan, at: 2006/03/05 19:41
  2. West Coast Gurlee

West Coast Gurlee Full Member

Ryan!!! Who really wears Payless shoes? ewww lol :pinch:
  3. xsalesjunkiex

Hey West Coast Gurlee!

a lot of ppl do :p i mean u won\'t find brand name shoes there but they\'re cheap..good for low income families!

it would be unfair to judge someone just because they can\'t afford more expensive shoes don\'t u think? B)

Post edited by: ryan, at: 2006/03/05 23:00
  4. jadore_dior

jadore_dior Full Member

I don\'t usually shop at Payless but I don\'t think there is anything wrong with their stuff. I\'m usually into brand names like Dior. I would have never walked into a payless store until the new shoes i bought at Aldo were digging into the backs of my heels at work so I quickly ran down to payless to find a temporary cheap pair and I actually found something that I liked.. and I still wear them to this day. They\'re cute, they were cheap and they\'re super comfy.

Post edited by: jadore_dior, at: 2006/03/05 23:34
  5. West Coast Gurlee

i used to buy my dior shoes at the bellagio in vegas when there wasn\'t even a dior store at holt\'s. it took holt\'s long enuff! :pinch:
  6. West Coast Gurlee

ps: ryan, ur right about payless being good for low income families. so sowwy.

i have never stepped into a payless store. rather go barefeet then be caught dead wearin their latest shoe styles heehee. :pinch:
  7. fro

fro Full Member

well i have to admit some of payless shoes are outdated styles..but yet they do have sum..rarely but sum good cute things..i havent bought there since i was like 5 hah..but yah not everyone can afford expensive things..and its gud that there are stores that ppl can rely on to stay up with others who can..i mean jus like my moma says its not like anyone is guna tell u to take ur shoe off so they can see the brand written on the inside :lol: ..well most ppl wudnt!
  8. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

Payless isn\'t as bad as everyone is putting them out to be.

I\'ve gotten some great dress boots there that I wear to work every day. When i\'m wearing them you can\'t even tell that they\'re from payless, and honestly, they\'re probably the most comfortable boots that i own that i can run around in all day and be on my feet.

They also have some cute sandals for the summer. Ones that you can wear with shorts or a cute summer skirt and just go to the mall or the beach or what not, and they\'re often not that much.

I know that \"brand name\" is important for many people, but if you really stop and look at alot of places that you may not think, you\'d be surprised. Walmart and Zellers is often the same....both places can have some really cute things if you just go in with an open mind. :)
  9. xsalesjunkiex

haha.... welcome to the forums kerlerfer..

actually yes.. i have a pair of work shoes.. leather, comfortable, and cost me only $30.. :p
  10. kerlerfer

kerlerfer Full Member

Well ur diff cuz u work behind the scenes @ Mallhours.com where no one has to see ur shoes lolz. It\'s a diff story for those of you who work in sales! Right?????!! :whistle:
  11. fro

fro Full Member

i dunt go to payless but it doesnt matter were u work..shoes are shoes..if you just want casual work shoes who cares as long as it luks good..not like the label is on the outside
  12. xsalesjunkiex

kerlerfer: even if i wore these shoes and you saw them, would you really be able to tell i bought them at payless shoes?

:laugh:

i highly doubt it.. but if you are able to, then that would mean that you shop at payless right? B) .. haha.. i\'m only j/k

i really don\'t see anything wrong with shoes that come from payless vs shoes from say Aldo.. they\'re all made in 3rd world countries, and they\'re just pieces of rubber and cloth that protect our feet ;)