Please Mum Clearance 70% off (& some other stores)

Discussion in 'Sales, Coupons & Finds' started by mk04, Mar 23, 2006.

1. mk04

mk04 Full Member

i went to metrotown really quickly today and i didn\'t see any sale in particular except Please Mum had this huge sign that said Final Clearance up to 70% off, seems pretty good for all the little cousins/nieces/nephews!!!

Also Off The Wall had a sign that just said Sale but i went in and I didn\'t spot any nice deals anywhere so it didn\'t seem like anything too big...to me anyway.

Oh and, Roots had some sort of a deal going on but sorry i didn\'t pay much attention cuz i was i sort of in a rush, but maybe someone else can verify for me... some sort of a deal where you buy a shirt and receive another shirt/tank for $5??!

One last thing... anyone looking for a job: Accessorize in Metrotown is looking for p/t and f/t sales associates w/good availability!!