- - PRIME RIB or STEAK? - -

Discussion in 'Food & Restaurants' started by MBslr, Mar 26, 2006.

1. MBslr

MBslr Full Member

Which is to your liking more - prime rib or steak? I had prime rib at The Keg tonite and it was off the hook! What\'s the consensus y\'all?
  2. roxXxy85

roxXxy85 Full Member

1. rib eye
    2. baby back pork ribs
    3. prime rib
  3. canido

canido Full Member

I gotta agree with you MBsir, PRIME RIB all the way.

THeir shrimp cocktail is the best too. You guys are makng me hungry.
  4. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

Prime Rib with Prawns :p
  5. MBslr

MBslr Full Member

High five Canido!!!:laugh:
  6. 604Jase

604Jase Full Member

7. Friendster

Friendster Full Member

8. RichardWilinski

RichardWilinski Full Member

I agree, THE KEG certainly cooks up a terrific prime rib. But if you want a truly fantastic slab of beef, try MORTON\'S downtown. They serve up generous portions to tempt the most discrimating palates! :)
  9. Viv1985

Viv1985 Full Member

Beleif or not Banners make good steak. I try one time and it is not bad :)
  10. Friendster

Friendster Full Member

You guys should try the shrimp cocktail they sell at Costco. Damn scrumptious. Who shops at Costco here?

Post edited by: friendster, at: 2006/04/11 04:25
  11. 604Jase

604Jase Full Member

I am a Costco member as well. Costco members unite! :laugh:
  12. canido

canido Full Member

Costco is AWESOME, i get full by just trying their samples. Shrimp coctail? which brand?
  13. HarajukuLover

HarajukuLover Full Member

Oh I LUVVVVV Costco!!! It\'s huge and there\'s just so much to see so u can spend hours in there! Last last week there wuz a sale on Northern Quilted tissue so I got 5 jumbo packs and barely managed to fit all of em all in my car!!! I stuffed some in my trunk and put da rest in da passenger side seat and legroom area. When I wuz drivin I couldn\'t even see out from my right side window!!! Dangerous!!! Da regular price wuz $19.79 per pack and wuz on sale for only $14.99 so I HAAAAAD to fill up! Limit 5 per household! And u just GOTTAAAA LUVVV da Costco hotdogs!!! Oh, someone just asked wot brand is da shrimp cocktail - - - you really have to taste da shrimp cocktail there! I eat it all the time...great for summer BBQ\'s!!! Comes with it\'s own cocktail sauce and lemon wedges too! It\'s packaged by Costco so it\'s their own brand. Comes in a black plastic tray wit transparent plastic lid. Try it and tell me wot u think of it okie? :laugh: :laugh: :dance: :laugh:

Post edited by: harajukulover, at: 2006/04/12 01:45
  14. Friendster

Friendster Full Member

15. Viv1985

Viv1985 Full Member

Friendster how come the picture is not showing?
  16. 604Jase

604Jase Full Member

Dinner time soon! So starving! Gonna eat steak at Aqua Riva downtown tonight. :)
  17. Friendster

Friendster Full Member

There\'s this place called \"HUGO\" restaurant on Cambie that I used to be a regular at. It used to be good but ever since they changed chefs, the taste of the food\'s just gone downhill. Two thumbs way down :dry:

Post edited by: friendster, at: 2006/05/15 03:59