Puma

Discussion in 'Apparel & Shopping' started by michelle_xo, Apr 16, 2006.

1. michelle_xo

michelle_xo Full Member

i\'m just wondering if there is a puma outlet store
  2. amie3

amie3 Full Member

there is.. but it\'s down in seattle premium outlet.
    they have awesome sales :)
  3. Cass

Cass New Member

there is in us
  4. canido

canido Full Member

There is none in Canada but if you go to OFF THE WALL when they have those crazy sales..they usually have puma shirts for $15 or so.

But yes, you should go to the outlets in the states..coz they are dirt cheap. Where it can sometimes be even cheaper is..in Nordstorm or Bon Macy\'s. (in the clearance rack or even just on sale).

Oh yeah, they have some puma stuff in Winners too. You just have to ..dig through everything. lolz
  5. CANDY

CANDY Moderator Staff Member

theres gonna be a puma warehouse sale at toronto on april 26-29.
  6. vivelle90

vivelle90 Full Member

i don\'t like how they don\'t have all the nice styles they have here at the US puma outlet, :(
  7. mz.brunette

mz.brunette Full Member

puma is my idool:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :side: :side: :) :) ;) ;) :p :p :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
  8. pattypus

pattypus Full Member

I like puma too B)

there\'s also a place called Changes on 10th...(near Safeway) they have some Puma stuff!
  9. live_love_laugh

live_love_laugh New Member

i like puma too but some stuff is expensive
  10. ritika

ritika Mallvibes Member

Where are the Outlets?
  11. lolly_pop199

lolly_pop199 Full Member

in seattle. its not that far from vancouver.

10600 Quil Ceda Blvd.
    Tulalip, WA 98271
    (360) 654-3000

Mon-Sat 10am-9pm, Sun 10am-7pm
  12. nk786

nk786 Full Member

the seattle outlets are on the way to seattle past bellingham...they have a lot of other good stores there too.....the puma outlet is pretty good there. last time i went i saw shoes from $29
  13. shopaholic_goddess

shopaholic_goddess Full Member

in toronto where i live, they had a puma warehouse sale at this banquet hall last April or so. they sold zip-ups, bags, pants, tanks, shirts, all 20 bucks each. and they had puma accesories which are gonna be on sale this winter all for only 3 dollars. they had nice unisex hats which were 7 bucks each. they also had shoes 70 dollars a pair, keychains, 4 dolars, etc. THey had great deals and i feel like it was worth spending 600 dollars from this puma sale. um yea. .i'll tell you if i know about another one coming up.
  14. s3nsational

s3nsational Full Member

I <3 PUMA :laughing:

and yea, the puma store in seattle premium outlets have nice deals.
  15. s3nsational

s3nsational Full Member

Omg, too bad I don't live in Toronto=(
    or else i would've spent a wholeeee lotta money at the puma warehouse sale =((
  16. shopaholic_goddess

shopaholic_goddess Full Member

haha well you should be glad you werent in toronto...they had line ups that were really long early in the morning before it opened. the first day was for vip members and you would get a free parking spot. if you werent a vip, you would need to pay 5 or 10 dollars (i 4got) to get in. the sale was supposed to last for 4 days, but on the 4th day they had a big sign saying "OUT OF STOCK.SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!" it was a mess inside too, but there were pretty stuff! :sideways:
  17. s3nsational

s3nsational Full Member

lol really??

haha oh well >.<
  18. maryshrimp

maryshrimp Full Member

i say it's better to just go to FootLocker or I think Champs? down at the states for cheap Puma shoes. I believe it's 2 for $90US. the Puma shoes at the premium outlets are so weird. well the colours are hte weirdest ever anyways. if you're looking for a normal colour (like black, white, beige) your best bet is the states FootLocker/Champs =)
  19. s3nsational

s3nsational Full Member

I bought a pair of puma shoes at seattle premium oulet for 40 bucks with an additional 20% off.
    They were nice. white + light green :D:D
  20. pandalover

pandalover Ultimate Deal Queen

That's awesome! Your soo lucky:p