purple hair

Discussion in 'Hair/Nails' started by fefe, Mar 24, 2006.

1. fefe

fefe Full Member

i have really dark hair, and i want some dark purple streaks in it but i dont want to go out and streak it, does anyone know any products i can buy to use at home to streak it myself?
  2. fro

fro Full Member

like an obvious purple or like a burgandy type of barely there highlight?...cuz if you have dark hair and want it a pretti obvious purple i think u wud have to bleach it out first to get it exactly what u want...im not a hairdresser but thats wut they do in salons!B) ...and not sure where to get purple hair dye..never done it b4 hehe..
  3. samantha

samantha Full Member

u don\'t want it to turn out wrong, so u better go to the professionals...i have blue in my hair and its awesome:)
  4. mimoo

mimoo Full Member

Wells, if you have realli dark hair alreadi, the safest thing to do is to go to the salon to get it done. If you actually want the purple to show, then at first it must get bleached. It\'s not possible to get purple into ur hair by urself unless you\'re like a professional, so the only thing I can say is go to the salon=) if may cost a lot but thats wht you have to go through so that ur hair looks nice rite?