Join our discussions now! Registration is really easy, fast, and free! Sign up or
Login with Facebook

Queensborourgh Outlets: Recent Finds & Sales

Discussion in 'Sales, Coupons & Finds' started by mimoo, Feb 4, 2006.

1. mimoo

mimoo Full Member

Queensborourgh Outlets: Recent Finds & Sales

Post all infomation, updates and recent sales in this thread!
    :sideways:
  2. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

Hi Mimoo!

Here\'s a little map.... the closest skytrain is 22nd street station.

[​IMG]

Post edited by: ryan, at: 2006/02/05 02:41
  3. jadore_dior

jadore_dior Full Member

They have awesome deals there!! go check it out!
  4. mimoo

mimoo Full Member

does the guess outlet actually have good priced iteams that are any what cheaper than the prices they have in stores? and thank yous for the reply and directions.

Post edited by: mimoo, at: 2006/02/05 21:57
  5. gemini

gemini New Member

If you are coming from Surrey or Richmond, take a left at the traffic lights before the Queensborough bridge..you will drive right to it...it\'s worth going to. If you are coming off the bridge, take a right at the first lights after the bridge!
    Hope this helps!!!
  6. coco

coco Full Member

I went to the outlet yesterday but didn\'t really think there is much on sale. Quite dissappointed.:unsure:
  7. shantelle

shantelle New Member

The Guess Outlet has pretty descent deals for Guess stuff. I think all the jeans are under $60 and they usually have some kind of sale always going on. BUT the stuff in there isn\'t as trendy as usual guess stuff. I find it more consumer oriented rather than edgy fashion. But on the bright side, its definately DEFINATELY cheaper than regular Guess. But i dont think it gets THAT much better than some deals u can find in a regular Guess store if u really dig.
  8. maryyphan_

maryyphan_ New Member

Queensborourgh landing Factory Outlets

Some really good deals can be found at the queensborourgh landing factory outlets!

Outlets include Guess, Mexx, Aldo, Le Chateau, Garage, and more!

The exact location of the Queensborough Outlets in NewWest:

Directions:

[​IMG]
  9. pattypus

pattypus Full Member

There\'s a post by Ryeguy on this thread, just scroll down a bit. ;)

Here\'s the thread:

Please login or register to view links
  10. ryeguy

ryeguy Webmaster Staff Member

.................................. scroll up =P
  11. xox.babyjess

xox.babyjess Full Member

i find that most of the prices at like garage, tommy, mexx are the prices that you could find in the store at the mall.. but they have different styles :D
  12. ritika

ritika Mallvibes Member

I agree.
    I bought a skirt from coquitlam centre.
    My sister went out to the outlets
    and they hadn't even put it out yet.
    it was on a manicken (can't spell sorry) and she's like ohh this is forr fall :wavespin:
  13. nk786

nk786 Full Member

yeah i agree. but when i have gone the selection has been better, so it's worth checking it out!
  14. princessice

princessice Full Member

hi, can anyone tell me how i can get to queensborough? i want to go the garage there, but i have no idea how to take transit there...
    i got really vague directions from my friend...
    "take the skytrain to 22nd station, and then take a bus that will take you within a couple of blocks of the shopping centre"
    thanks!!!
  15. delslow

delslow Full Member

Sorry don't ride transit but I could tell you how to drive there.
  16. phatfreak

phatfreak Full Member

i dont think transit goes there lol. but then again, i hardly take transit:laughing:
  17. 1234567890

1234567890 Full Member

yeah, they have a lot of good stuff :smile:
  18. ko0ty

ko0ty Elite Member

Why don't you check out the Translink website.. they have that Trip Planning thing there.
  19. jjgirl

jjgirl Full Member

Hi Princessice,

To get to the Queensborough Outlet Centre, take the Expo Line Skytrain to 22nd Street Station. At 22nd Street Station, go to Bay #5 and take the #104 Annacis Island Bus. Get off on Ewen and Lawrence. Walk Westwards until you get to Howes Street. Turn Right on Howes (going north) and cross Highway 91A to Boyd Street. Turn Right and walk east a bit, and there you are!!!! You can't miss it. It has the Best Buy, Walmart, etc. which can be seen from the bridge.

If you are going to take transit, I would recommend callilng translink first because the number 104 bus only runs on the hour on weekends, I believe (or something like that).

Good luck!
  20. shoppingqueen

shoppingqueen Full Member

i love going there.but i think they should build more outlets.i bus all the way there from vancouver burnaby area and walk just a couple hours and ia m done = [. esp busing there takes so long.