Red Ginger Cosmetics: [EXCLUSIVE DEAL!]

Discussion in 'Sales, Coupons & Finds' started by Wong, Apr 14, 2006.

1. Wong

Wong New Member

This thread discusses the Content article: Please login or register to view links

Hey, sounds like a pretty good deal ;) but has anyone used Laneige skin care product before? I know a friend who uses it thinks it\'s not bad, and I have their eyeliner.

Also, do we just walk in the store and mention about this promotion? Is there a deadline? Thanks! :p I think I am going to get the 78 eyeshadown pallet that they have.

Post edited by: wong, at: 2006/04/14 12:03
  2. canido

canido Full Member

Wow their cosmetics are a bargain. I got a 4 pallet Lancome eyeshadow..nad it cost me $44 or something. And their 78-pallet is only $ 59! 0.o

Have anyoen tried their stufff? and if it\'s good?
  3. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

Hi Wong.... i\'ve never used Laneige products before but i can tell you that they\'re not cheap!

To answer your other question, there is a \"print\" button which you can use to print out the deal... just present this to the store, and if you have any questions about their products, just ask Meishan, the owner .. she\'s really friendly and helpful B)
  4. Red Ginger Cosmetics

Red Ginger Cosmetics Mallvibes Sponsor

Hello to all:

The deal for the free Laneige gift is not exclusive to Laneige. You can buy any item in my store over $40.00 and still get the free gift.

The 78 eyeshadow palettes are professional quality. The pigment is very righ and they stay all day.:)
  5. mymyung

mymyung New Member

Hello All,

I use the Laneige product and it is very good; but this product targets younger people. If you are older 35, you should try the other product (e.g.: IOPE). If you go to any Korean cosmetic shop, they will give you a sample to take home to try then you can decide if you want to purchase it or not.

Mary;)