REVLON LIP BUTTERS spotted at Zellers!

Discussion in 'Makeup/Skin' started by j4joanne, Dec 8, 2011.

1. babyxxplicit

babyxxplicit Full Member

I tried these before and I didn't like them. They dry out my lips like crazy even with the balm provided and it goes on all blotchy
  2. LaceEmbrace

LaceEmbrace New Member

You are right.. But you got to know the exact colour you want to prepay
  3. jemmaphur

jemmaphur Member

Does anyone know if they have these at the Shoppers on Hastings and Slocan? :)
  4. neonscent

neonscent Elite Member

i was at shoppers outside commercial/broadway station- they had a few left, i picked one up in sugar frosting, $11.75 with tax. i saw a few at london drugs on robson (not many, didn't have the colour i wanted to try-peach parfait mainly), and i saw two of the purple ones left at recall at bentall centre. maybe i won't open mine yet because it might be cheaper + more colours at other places... well.ca has them for $8.99 + free shipping
  5. juicybrat

juicybrat Moderator Staff Member

i didn't see them at the walmart at the grandview highway location
  6. neonscent

neonscent Elite Member

haha i was gonna go there to look for it! maybe i'll go by next week, i need to drop by there anyways. up until now i forgot i have an orthodontist appointment tomorrow. i'll check tomorrow at the oakridge zellers

on the other hand, i was interested in buying the lip butter because of this forum LOL... i hate lipsticks so i hope it's good. sort of reminds me of the ae high waisted shorts xD
    juicybrat likes this.
  7. piggysnout135

piggysnout135 Full Member

didn't even see a display at the rexall in tinseltown... or maybe i'm just that blind
  8. neonscent

neonscent Elite Member

didn't see one either, was there around 2pm today
  9. moomingstarz

moomingstarz Full Member

phew! i was going to go to rexall today! but i went to zellers instead and picked up berry smoothie! so PREEEETYYYY and it feels nice too :)
  10. devilgurl

devilgurl Full Member

Walmart super centre in surrey doesn't have it either. Zellers metrotown only has a few shaded left (none of the ones I like :(
  11. moomingstarz

moomingstarz Full Member

I saw the stand for it at walmart grandview the other day. i guess they took it down :/
  12. bluepenpal

bluepenpal Full Member

Surrey Central Zellars has them! The display is near the jewellery counter!
  13. neonscent

neonscent Elite Member

didn't see any at the oakridge zellers... meh that's okay with me. their cosmetics area looks so nasty anyways
  14. devilgurl

devilgurl Full Member

I ended up ordering from well.ca lol... with the $10 off code (thanks Please login or register to view links for yours LOL) it came to about $7 each plus tax... beats running around looking for the shades i want.
  15. Maclay

Maclay Member

Honestly, Well.ca is amazing! It has free shipping in Canada :) and especially with the code, you can't go wrong! I've bought many things from there and all my orders were well packed and everything.
  16. Pinkcaviar

Pinkcaviar Full Member

I bought mine at Burquitlam's Shopper Drug Mart. They had a good selection when I went 2 days ago.

Here's some pictures and a swatch of Cotton Candy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    juicybrat likes this.
  17. shopdrop

shopdrop Member

Could you tell me what the code is? I'm hoping to purchase some tonight online!
  18. devilgurl

devilgurl Full Member

My code is canadacoupon10 if you'd like to use it :)
  19. shopdrop

shopdrop Member

Thanks! I actually found one on retailmenot but thank you for responding! I am so excited to get these! I have two from the states that my mom got me and I wanted more... EVERY display i've seen has like NONE on it. Why do they only have one of each color? Its so weird!
  20. devilgurl

devilgurl Full Member

^ hehe okay np! Just so you know all the codes on retailmenot are referral codes too ^^

Yea i went to so many places looking for them already, they have such tiny displays!