REVLON LIP BUTTERS spotted at Zellers!

Discussion in 'Makeup/Skin' started by j4joanne, Dec 8, 2011.

1. j4joanne

j4joanne Full Member

I agree with neonscent! Add a lip balm underneath and that should take care of the moisturizing part, then add the Lip Butter to give colour and shine. If it were to be the other way around, using the Loreal Colour Riche Balm, then having to add a lipstick over top to give colour, that would defeat the purpose of shine from the colour riche Balm. It would turn into an expensive moisturizing lip balm lol All in all I think the Revlon Lip Butters are still the better products to invest in :)

Revlon Lip Butter + lip balm = still much less expensive than one Dior Addict Lipstick/Chanel Coco Shine/YSL Volupte Sheer Candy etc. haha

Besides EOS lip blams, I also use the Nivea line and Chapstick original, all are excellent for moisturizing! :)
    sweetredemption likes this.
  2. Hitomic

Hitomic Member

That's what I do! I use the Nivea lip balm underneath the lip butter.....this is coming from someone who doesn't wear lipstick all the time and just wants a hint of colour hehe.
  3. Celestial

Celestial Full Member

The Body Shop tinted lip balm is on clearance for $5. has anyone tried it and is it close to the Revlon Lip Butter?
  4. neonscent

neonscent Elite Member

what's everyone's favourite colour? i have two- sugar frosting and creamsicle. i like creamsicle a lot, i grab it more than sugar frosting. i'm glad peach parfait was sold out everywhere because i think it would have looked orange on me.

speaking of stock, the shoppers right by broadway/commercial sky train station looked pretty well stocked with lip butters right by the entrance. i didn't really have time to check out what shades they had because i was taking the bus
    Celestial likes this.
  5. Celestial

Celestial Full Member

what's the price on them? i notice the shoppers prices vary! there was a dollar difference on something i was looking at the commercial location verses the granville downtown location.
  6. moomingstarz

moomingstarz Full Member

Wal-mart on grandview HWY was fully stocked :)! It was on the top shelf across from the L'oreal products! *party* I got Sweet Tart and Peach Parfait. I really like peach parfait! They were 7.97!
  7. j4joanne

j4joanne Full Member

Save-on-Foods currently have a BOGO coupon in their flyer for all Revlon makeup products! Only select stores have lip butters, though, and in case the one near you don't have them you can always pick up other revlon products! hehehe good luck~ :) (available Jan 15th to 21st)

SOF BOGO Revlon.png
    ELECTRA likes this.
  8. juicybrat

juicybrat Moderator Staff Member

i bought the strawberry shortcake recently =)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    j4joanne and ELECTRA like this.
  9. bluepenpal

bluepenpal Full Member

Just a heads up, Revlon lip butters are now part of the core display at Superstore. If you missed their previous display, now you can grab them!
    juicybrat likes this.
  10. moomingstarz

moomingstarz Full Member

^ How much are they at superstore? I saw them at walmart around 10. mostly stocked but some colours are missing
  11. j4joanne

j4joanne Full Member

Either 9.49 or 10.49, the prices are very similar between different drug stores unless there is a sale going on
  12. -CL

-CL Member

Revlon lip butters are 4.99 at shoppers Richmond centre location, sale ends may 20. I've checked no. 5 and cambie location and they were 7.99... Strange. But rest of the week, they will be 7.99.
    joxxy likes this.
  13. Penguin

Penguin Full Member

Finally picked up Pink Tart and Candy Apple! Most of the colors are still available, except for Tutti Frutti. Lots of cooler tones still available, as well as Creme Brulee!
  14. jay_elle

jay_elle Full Member

Which one is a better nude? Creme brulee or creamsicle?
  15. j4joanne

j4joanne Full Member

Creamsicle inches towards pink-orange when it is built up, where as creme brulee is golden-y brown toned. I think if you are looking for a more natural nude lip butter go for creme brulee :)
    jay_elle likes this.