Richmond Chinese Cafes $7 with drinks included

Discussion in 'Food & Restaurants' started by canido, Dec 31, 2005.

1. canido

canido Full Member

Anyone wants to go for cheap food? Go to Richmond and you\'ll find it everywhere. During \"tea\" time which is about 3-5pm, there will be specials that includes your main course and a free drink for only $7. These kinds of specials will go on again usually after 9:30 pm.

Some choices of those type of cafe would be :
    Kam Dou (near Lansdowne Mall)
    Golden Awards (across from Kam Dou)
    Honolulu Cafe (across from Bay\'s Richmond Center)
    Hallaluah *not sure of spelling* (across from the Chinese Public Market)
  2. mz.g

mz.g Full Member

it\'s alleluia... something like taht and that place is SHIT do NOT go there. and there service sucks too, we got the wrong order brought to us like 2 or 3 times. and the food sucks.

there\'s also california cafe in lansdowne which alright,

and i heard honolulu was alright, never got a chance to go there yet though.

all the cafes basically

and kingspark cafe.. i think thats what it\'s called

Post edited by: mz.g, at: 2005/12/31 10:57
  3. sweettooshie

sweettooshie Full Member

honolulu is good.. i\'ve been going there for a long time.. large menu selection
  4. Viv1985

Viv1985 Full Member

honolulu in hawaai?
  5. canido

canido Full Member

ahhaha no no, it\'s across from Richmond Center and almost beside London Drugs at #3 road.

California in Lansdowne is not bad too!
  6. 604Jase

604Jase Full Member

Richmond has THE most restaurant choices fer sher. I always go to Richmond to eat. Maybe I\'ve seen you in restaurants Canido! :woohoo:
  7. 604Jase

604Jase Full Member

#9 in Lansdowne is good and fast too ;)
  8. Friendster

Friendster Full Member

I eat at Pesto\'s in Richmond alot. Their meals come with a drink too. Very tasty fast meals in a cozy atmosphere. It\'s across from Coco Chili. Coco Chili is another good restaurant :)
  9. 604Jase

604Jase Full Member

I went to the Auto Mall to test drive some cars cuz I\'m buying another car soon. Then went to a Chinese cafe in Richmond called Kam Do. Good, fast service and good food :)
  10. canido

canido Full Member

I have always wanted to try Coco Chilli..what kind of food do they serve? and are they expensive??

Ooh if you anyone likes Taiwanese food, try RICO across from Coco Chilli..they have BIG portions for a reasonable price ($6.50) but that doesn\'t include a drink.

Kam Do..they have FREEE drink refills (which you get the drink with the meal). ahahha i EAT out a lot, i lvoe to eat! lolz. :whistle:
  11. Friendster

Friendster Full Member

Hi Candido. Coco Chili serves Thai/Malaysian type food. Very much like Tropika. They have an excellent lunch combo for 2 that\'s very reasonably priced and very tasty. The interior of the restaurant is all white with a simplistic, contemporary decor. Try it out and let me know if you like it too :)
  12. 604Jase

604Jase Full Member

Oh yes I\'ve been to Coco Chili before. Great food but one time we encountered a new waitress who didn\'t grasp the English language so it was difficult to communicate our request to add extra sauteed onions to our curry beef brisket :pinch:
  13. mz.g

mz.g Full Member

ooO! where\'s coco chili?

and yes i must agree with 604Jase, #9 restaurant is gooood!
  14. 604Jase

604Jase Full Member

Yes MzG, #9 Restaurant is pretty good ain\'t it :) Which dishes are your favorites there? :)
  15. 604Jase

604Jase Full Member

Went to Honolulu Cafe tonight dinner. Had the Thai Red Curry Veal with veggies, side rice, and iced milk tea. Good food, good price. The curry\'s giving me gas now though. :pinch:
  16. 604Jase

604Jase Full Member

Just got home from drinkin all nite and then to #9 Restaurant for a late nite bite. #9\'s the best for good late nite fast food. It\'s always packed in the wee early morning hrs on the wknds. :)
  17. CANDY

CANDY Moderator Staff Member

i forgot what the place is called but its around save on food in richmond. starting from 3-8 or something. their meal are from $4-7. they come with drink and you can have refill.
  18. Bright Ideas

Bright Ideas Full Member

There\'s this place located at the Yaohan Supermarket food court in Richmond that has cold crab and it\'s absolutely delishus!!! The crab is steamed and then served cold and dipped in this vinaigrette sauce. It\'s a great deal too. For a 3 lb. cold crab, the price came to about $26 only! Great to bring to a BBQ!!! :woohoo:
  19. jadore_dior

jadore_dior Full Member

Honnolulu has mice!! True story!! I saw it with my own eyes!!:S
  20. pandalover

pandalover Ultimate Deal Queen

OMG are you serious? Thats crazy...i don\'t usually go there but i guess this restaurant\'s off my list... :S