sale @ lululemon stores

Discussion in 'Sales, Coupons & Finds' started by yakaike, Apr 10, 2006.

1. yakaike

yakaike Full Member

my sister recently shopped at lululemon downtown and there were some stuff on sale. Good deals too! She bought these track jacket for only $59 and regular price i think was like....$120 or soemthing.
  2. pandalover

pandalover Ultimate Deal Queen

thanks for letting us know yakaike :)
    Do you know if this sale is happening at other lululemon stores?
  3. yakaike

yakaike Full Member

yup it should be. not sure if its at all the locations but i checked out metrotown myself and they had the little sale going on too
  4. pandalover

Thanks yakaike :p
  5. eshen

eshen Full Member

thanks for the tip, yakaike!! ;) im going to check out this weekend at oakridge.. and i\'ll let you guys know, if theres a sale there too..

*up one karma point for yakaike*

Post edited by: eshen, at: 2006/04/11 21:37
  6. canido

canido Full Member

I was just wondering, what makes Lululemon have that WOW factor compared to other stores? Is it coz of its durability or quality?
  7. pattypus

pattypus Full Member

Most people I know say they like the pants because the material is comfortable- my mom got some running shorts, and she said the material is better than any other running shotrs she has, so I guess it might be the material that\'s the wow factor. :)
  8. pandalover

I personally like lululemon because its really comfortable. I\'m always pretty active so its always nice to have something comfortable and warm at the same time. Also, lululemon always pre-shrinks their clothing in hot water so u\'ll be sure that it won\'t shrink after one wash.

Most of the time its really hard to find pants for me because either the waist fits and the length is too long and sometimes the length is perfect but the waist is too big. But lululemon does free hemming so i think its a great service they provide for their customers, becuase i hate going to another place to get it hemmed its really annoying.
  9. byu

byu Full Member

does anyone know when the sale ends?
  10. amie3

amie3 Full Member

i think if you people are into lululemon you should check out the outlet down near commercial and 3rd. it\'s pretty decent stuff. it\'s a small place and if your into details i wouldnt advise you to go there because most of the stuff has very, and i MEAN VERY VERY minor things wrong with it.. like sometimes the lululemon sign is a bit off the side.. but it\'s sometimes up to half the price of the original stuff.. it\'s only open on weekends by the way :)
  11. Katie

Katie Full Member

i love Lululemon items alot, but i don\'t have the strength to bring myself to pay their prices.

Last year, or maybe the year before, I would have. Because it was a Vancouver based company, and all their items were made in canada. But now that they\'re expanding and becoming bigger and bigger, they are having theyre items made in China. And to me, its not worth it. When i know the people making the clothes are being paid 20cents an hour, I\'m not about to pay 80$ for a tshirt.

Anyways enough of that. Haha. I just wanted to let that be known, I LOVE LULULEMON, i just with they would have stayed a local company. Then I could justify spending that kind of money.