Sample Sale

Discussion in 'Sales, Coupons & Finds' started by eklizard, Feb 28, 2006.

1. eklizard

eklizard Full Member

Sample sale for DKNY, Mexx and Liz at 6th and Willow.

Lots of small sizes and you have to look through racks to see what\'s available but I got a nice black Mexx shirt (with stretch) for $32. Worth a quick look if you\'re in the area but not necessarily a special trip.

Ends in a week I think... and open until 8 pm.
  2. dFunk

dFunk New Member

guys and girls stuff? And is it cheaper then normal?
  3. eklizard

eklizard Full Member

ya, guys and girls stuff. Is cheaper than normal but not super savings, if that\'s what you\'re looking for.
  4. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

thanks for the post eklizard! how did you find out about that? B)
  5. eklizard

eklizard Full Member

Hey Ryan,

They had signs up and I saw it on my was driving to work. I\'ve had good shopping karma this week... bought some really comfy summer shoes at Mark\'s Workwear house of all places - avocado green slides for the summer (but no sale). So I needed a matching purse of course. Found one at C&K world at Pacific Centre Mall and it was on sale for 50% off... it was a good week.

p.s. sorry took me so long to answer... haven\'t been to the site for a while as 1) work was busy and 2) busy shopping! :p
  6. pattypus

pattypus Full Member

Ooo, I like DKNY!

I think I might just go and check it out! B)

Thanks a bunch!