seventeen magazine

Discussion in 'Apparel & Shopping' started by CANDY, Apr 9, 2006.

1. CANDY

CANDY Moderator Staff Member

anyone have the april seventeen magazine (page 14)?
  2. XcessiVe

XcessiVe Full Member

You mean the one with Lindsay Lohan on the cover? Cuz if Lindsay Lohan\'s on the cover then I have it. What\'s so special on page 14?
  3. pattypus

pattypus Full Member

My friend subscribes to Seventeen; I borrowed that issue from her; I think that might have been the thing on how Lindsay Lohan \"isn\'t all that perfect...\" ??
  4. CANDY

XcessiVe wrote:
    yeah its the cover of her with puffy hair. im not sure but my friend wanted to know the red word that ran on the calendar on page 14. from april 9-30. thanks
  5. mk04

mk04 Full Member

o do u mean the \'special word\' or whatever they print on each day of their calendar so u can go to the website and enter the word on that day to win free stuff?? i think thats for 17magazine anyways...
  6. CANDY

im not sure. all i know its bold or in red or something. its in the seventeen magazine. cover of linday lohan.
  7. 604Jase

604Jase Full Member

Those contests are only valid in USA. Not Canada right?
  8. Sales! Sales! Sales!

Sales! Sales! Sales! Full Member

A sweet friend of mine just got back from Asia and she bought me some import Hong Kong, Japan and Korean fashion magazines. I spotted this Korean website in one of the Korean magz and I\'d like to share it with you all. Check out Please login or register to view links :)
  9. canido

canido Full Member

do you notice that have very WESTERN rapper ppls style? But it\'s nice though, i want the red jacket ..the one for $109.
  10. canido

canido Full Member

Post edited by: canido, at: 2006/04/19 06:17