sidewalk sale

Discussion in 'Sales, Coupons & Finds' started by jmw1, Jan 9, 2006.

1. jmw1

jmw1 Full Member

Just to let you guys know Guildford is having a sidewalk sale. BW2 is closing down and there are earrings and rings for under 10 bucks unless they were already snatched up. Um... also lasenza, off the wall, fairweather, jacob, suzy sher, le chateau, sterling among many others are having sales. Also, if you spend 50 bucks in a day you can get 5 dollars for the food court.
  2. mr.x

mr.x Full Member

thanks for that jmw1! :)

while we\'re on this topic, there\'s also a sidewalk sale currently at metropolis.. not sure of any specific deals right now this is just what i heard.. has anyone been to metro lately?
  3. Ruby

Ruby Full Member

I think theres side walk sales everywhere~ lol :p it\'s at Coquitlam Centre too. Same for the BW2 stuff and other stores too.
  4. sweettooshie

sweettooshie Full Member

oh there\'s also one at Richmond Centre! and new stores are opening up there soon!
  5. AnimeDiva

AnimeDiva New Member

:laugh: cool I hope theres one at oakridge and metro.....cause i\'m goin to Oakridge today.....I wonder will there be one at PC too?B)
  6. mr.x

mr.x Full Member

hey AnimeDiva... sorry i couldn\'t respond to this earlier, cause i could\'ve checked to see if pacific centre was having any sidewalk sales..

did you find anything at oakridge or metro? please let us know! :p
  7. AnimeDiva

AnimeDiva New Member

ryeguy wrote:

Well I went to Oakridge yesterday. And sadly there was no sale. But I looked up and saw that the sidewalk sale doesn\'t start till the 14th. Darn!!!:( Though there are still sales goin on. 70% off at The Gap. 50% off at La Vie En Rose. Thats all I remember.