SKINCERITY - NUCERITY - does it actually work??

Discussion in 'Makeup/Skin' started by jenny999n, Jul 31, 2010.

1. jenny999n

jenny999n New Member

I'm thinking of being a distributor for this product, but before i do, i want to know if it actually works! I have a product now, tried it, but so far, nothing much has changed, but of course it take a while... but for those who tried it, what are your comments? I think first of all, it STINKS the first second you put it on, smells like a strong alcohol or something..
    Here's a bit about the product:

• Rehydrates and Rejuvenates to create younger-looking skin
    • Rapidly hydrates and nourishes dry skin.
    • Improves rough, sun-damaged complexions.
    • Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
    • Reduces the appearance of enlarged pores.
    • Diminishes facial redness.
    • Can be used on face, hands, neck, chest to prevent the signs of pre-mature aging.
    • Safe to use on all skin types and skin tones.
    • Clinically tested. Dermatologist recommended.
    • Cleans | Cleans on contact and flash-dries in seconds.

• Rejuvenates | Delivers a continual source of antioxidants to combat damage from the sun.
    • Exfoliates | Smart-science clinging action helps to shed dull skin cells.
    • Amplifies | Use on top of other skincare and topical products to amplify contact time.
    • Moisturizes | Holds in the body’s own natural moisture preventing dehydration.

the only thing i'm strongly concern about is the ingredients, they don't provide ALL of the ingredients because it's 'trademark' so they have the right NOT to write it on the label?? are they hiding something? but apparently it's FDA approved so it's ok NOT to put the trademark ingredient in there...