SportsChek Close-Out Sale Guildford

Discussion in 'Sales, Coupons & Finds' started by Rose, Jan 21, 2006.

1. Rose

Rose New Member

I went to the SportChek Close Out Sale at Guildford today. It was AWESOME! Everything was marked down, all footware $29.99, even ski boots! Anything ending with .88cents and over $14.88 gets marked down to $9.88 at the register.

There was so much clothing spread out everywhere that it looked like a huge mess! And it was! Once you start sorting through the goods you can find some pretty nice stuff.

Unfortunately tomorrow is the last day. They\'ve been trying to close out since November so I guess finally they\'re going to call it quits.

I bought ...
    regular sale
    $59.99 $9.88 Nike Golf Dri Fit Sleeveless Shirt
    $55.00 $9.88 Adidas ClimaCool Response Tank
    $44.99 $4.88 Reebok Dry Perforance Tank
    $44.99 $9.88 Nike Sunblock Novelty Bra
    $44.99 $9.88 Adidas Response TB Bra
    $44.99 $4.88 Nike Dri-Fit Tech Bra

Quick recap on my shopping bill ..
    $294.95 before discount
    $49.28 after discount
    SAVINGS of $245.67!!!

Post edited by: rose, at: 2006/01/21 20:56
  2. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

Damn Rose!!!! And let me guess, they\'re closed at like 5 tomorrow......Damn i work till 5!!! I wish I had known this earlier b/c i definitely would have headed over there!!!
    Thanks for the update though :)
  3. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

Where in guildford is it located??? I searched on the Guildford mall website, and it says that there are 2 sportcheks in different parts of the mall???
  4. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

wow. good going Rose :) .. those are huge savings!

i only know of one sport chek in guildford, and that\'s on the north side of the mall beside the BMO and the pet store.
  5. Rose

Rose New Member

Okay its not really a closing sale, its a moving sale! Ones moving to the other location. When I was at the old SportsChek, I couldn\'t try on anything coz they didn\'t have changing rooms. So I went to the new one found my stuff, tried it on and went back to the old SC and bought my stuff. Mostly whats left are clothes, so don\'t expect to find any great deals on sports gears, although I did see $49.99 snowboards (not sure what kind).

Post edited by: rose, at: 2006/01/22 09:46
  6. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

that\'s it.. me goin to find a new snowboard there today..B) thanks rose!
  7. Rose

Rose New Member

heres some pics [img size=500]http://www.mallhours.com/vancouvermalls/components/com_simpleboard/uploaded/images/sm_all.jpg[/img]

Post edited by: ryan, at: 2006/01/22 18:45
  8. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

Damn rose!! it looks like it was packed with goods there!! So you\'re sure today was the last day???? I couldn\'t go, i had to work :(
  9. Rose

Rose New Member

Thats what the cashier told me. She even said \"If anyone gives me a hassel on a price tomorrow, I\'m just going to give it to them!\" As in she\'ll give them the better price!

She also mentioned that after today, the staff is going to pack everthing up and ship it out.

When I was there yesterday .. the line was eck! Not everything that I brought to the check out was marked down but she gave it to me anyways :woohoo: