stay alive

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xsalesjunkiex, Apr 2, 2006.

1. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

i just watched this movie and i\'d have to say the movie wasn\'t too bad... i just read some of the reviews on it and it got really bad reviews, but i personally liked it because it had a good story. it involves an underground video game that hasn\'t been released yet called \"stay alive\", but then strange things start happening to the people shorty after playing the video game.

it\'s not overly scary, but some parts may freak you out! btw, you don\'t have to be a gamer to like the movie.

:laugh:
  2. Rachel

Rachel Full Member

Have you see eXistenZ? Is it similar to that?
  3. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

no i haven\'t rachel :p
    come to think of it.. i don\'t think this movie will appeal to a lot of ppl here, but i could be wrong.. has anyone else seen this movie?
    :p
  4. jadore_dior

jadore_dior Full Member

I went to watch Stay Alive with my bf and and some friends and I had my heart set on watching ice age 2 but we ended up watching Stay Alive. I wasn\'t really sure what to expect at first but I remember reading something about it and how Frankie Muniz was in it and how it\'s about a video game that turns real.

I have to say that I enjoyed the movie. i thought that the story was good. Some corny \'Love\' scenes but over-all a pretty freaky movie. (I get scarred easilly watching any kind of scarry movie) teehee..:blush:
  5. fro

fro Full Member

o god ive watched eXistenZ rachel lol...the longest drag of a movie ever!..lol i personally hated it so un exciting:angry: