Sticky bra things

Discussion in 'Apparel & Shopping' started by Jennalynn_5366, Mar 22, 2006.

1. Jennalynn_5366

Jennalynn_5366 New Member

Hey everyone, I was wondering if those nude coloured jelly-like bras that stick on your chest without straps really work. Does anyone know how long it lasts and has anyone tried to wear it while swimming? And should you get one size bigger? Cuz I heard that it fits better that way.
  2. Viv1985

Viv1985 Full Member

hehe I bought this before and wear it on a hot day and it slip off my breasts! ohmygod! I am so embarrassing ok! DO NOT wear when it is hot. Wear in air con is ok.
  3. 604Jase

604Jase Full Member

Please login or register to view links

[​IMG]

Post edited by: 604jase, at: 2006/03/22 03:54
  4. Rachel

Rachel Full Member

They do work and no don\'t get a size bigger than your size. If you get a size bigger, then it won\'t fit on your breast properly like a bra that is a cup size too big - you won\'t fill it. Well, at least the ones sold at La Vie en Rose. No, don\'t go swimming in them, buy gel inserts instead to go into your swimsuit. You can usually cut a little hole in your top, as most of them are two layers, or get a seamstress to add pockets in there.

Are you looking to increase the bust size or more to have a backless and strapless item?
  5. Rachel

Rachel Full Member

They do work and no don\'t get a size bigger than your size. If you get a size bigger, then it won\'t fit on your breast properly like a bra that is a cup size too big - you won\'t fill it. Well, at least the ones sold at La Vie en Rose. No, don\'t go swimming in them, buy gel inserts instead to go into your swimsuit. You can usually cut a little hole in your top, as most of them are two layers, or get a seamstress to add pockets in there.

Are you looking to increase the bust size or more to have a backless and strapless item?
  6. jadore_dior

jadore_dior Full Member

Hi Rachel,

For me they work. I bought them so i can wear backless strapless dresses. I purchased mine at the kiosk in Metrotown and had to exchange the C cup to a D becuase they fit small. So I guess it dependson where you get it from. Ask the salesperson about the sizing.

As for wearing them with a bathing suit... i\'m not sure why you would want to wear it with a bathing suit.. and i\'m not sure if they\'d stick.. If your scarred about the \"nipple thing\" happening you can always get the nipple sticker things.. i\'m sure they\'d stay on much longer..i\'ve never tried wearing it with mine.

For me they do work on a hot day or in a hot stuffy club. I think that if you have a bigger cup they work better..as I have a friend who\'s smaller and bought the same brands I did and she said they fall off her.
  7. Rachel

Rachel Full Member

That\'s true, depends on where you get them. They only come in small, medium and large at La Vie en Rose..

Nipple Stickers - \"Daisys\"

:D
  8. pattypus

pattypus Full Member

You can also get them at the Bay. :)

I\'m not sure if they have them at every Bay, though.
  9. canido

canido Full Member

If you want to get one of those, get a better brand name one so that it\'ll last.

The one my sister wore at her prom looks really real, it has the nipples and everything. I forgot the brand name though. ><

But yeah, like everyone else, i wouldn\'t suggest swimming in these because it might slip as the \"sticky\" part might be destroyed by water. (ie. hot weather causes sweat, thus maybe that\'s why it would drop.)
  10. mimoo

mimoo Full Member

Do these sticky bra actually push ur boobs up though? bc i had a friend who tried them and they didnt look that....you know.
  11. Viv1985

Viv1985 Full Member

yes hot weather make me sweat so the things fall off my breasts! so embarass! I have 34C cup size and it still fall off so i know it is the sweat. I wear a thin dress and walking around in hot waether and it fall down so i use my 2 hands to hold my breasts up! :blush:
  12. sweettooshie

sweettooshie Full Member

oooh those things work REALLY well.. i wore one for my grad events and was sweating and dancing all night and they miraculously stayed on! woohoo! and a few of my friends who are ballroom dancers wear them for performances and competitions too and they say they work really well too

i bought mine at a kiosk at richmond centre for like $35 i think
  13. Viv1985

Viv1985 Full Member

maybe i wear the sticky bra with a thin dress that is why it fall down. If you wear the sticky bra with a tight dress to keep it up then it be ok I think :blink:
  14. Jennalynn_5366

Jennalynn_5366 New Member

but how long did they last? doena\'t the stickiness wear off if u r sweating so much? or do they come with sticky adhesive things that u put on after it becomes less sticky?
  15. mimoo

mimoo Full Member

the ones that my friend encoutered with was a multi time use. everytime yooh were done using with it, you just wash it(in cold water) and then re use.
  16. taremi

taremi Full Member

yeah, i\'ve always wanted one ever since nu-bra (the real thing) was introduced!
    but the real thing is so expensive, i\'ve never had the guts to buy it.

i wonder if the knockoff ones are less sticky?
    i guess they wouldn\'t last as long...?

has anyone tried the one they sell at la senza?
  17. BlusH*

BlusH* Elite Member

if you aren\'t in a hurry to get it, just wait till the richmond nightmarket opens
    it\'s ALOT cheaper to get them there than the kiosk at the malls.
  18. princessice

princessice Full Member

i asked one of the sales ladies at the richmond night market how long they last and she told me that u can \"stick em\" for up to a 100 times.

they dont seem that great to me...maybe i just wear mine wrong. and they make my boobs look funny shape wise....
  19. happy_spork

happy_spork Member

has anyone tried the richmond nitemarket ones? what are they like?
  20. iamcoolbean

iamcoolbean New Member

they also sell those at richmond night market for $15 a pair with NO tax! =0) won\'t wear them if you plan to sweat a bit cuz they will just fall off.