Sushi House on Kingsway

Discussion in 'Food & Restaurants' started by mr.x, Feb 2, 2006.

1. mr.x

mr.x Full Member

Hey everyone!

If you have high standards when it comes to sushi, go to Sushi House on Kingsway (across from the new Save On Foods shopping complex).

Their sashimi is ALWAYS fresh.. and their rolls are simply amazing!!

I always get:

- ikura
    - chopped scallop
    - saba
    - salmon sushi
    - spicy tuna rolls

ohh.. and toro too!!.. mmmmmm!!

these are my choices, but you can pretty much order anything there.. it\'s always good!!!

B)

Post edited by: ryeguy, at: 2006/02/02 19:06
  2. taremi

taremi Full Member

hi ryeguy!!
    i\'m curious- how is the price at sushi garden?
    and where on kingsway is it? (what street does it intersect or closest street it intersects?)
  3. mr.x

mr.x Full Member

Hi tarami!

u must be a sushi lover too =)

... i don\'t remember the cross street, but it\'s on kingsway before edmonds. if you\'re from vancouver, go on kingsway and head towards burnaby.. it\'s past lesters and estea bbt.

keep going a little further then you\'ll notice the new shopping complex on you left.. you can\'t miss it cause here\'s a save on foods there with it\'s huge green sign... sushi house will be on your right.

i don\'t remember exact prices, but it\'s cheap and the quality can be compared to an expensive restaurant! most ppl get take out (kinda like samurai on cambie)... if you have any other questions.. lemme know!
  4. taremi

taremi Full Member

thanks for the directions!!!
    i\'ll check it out on my way to metrotown next time!!!!

p.s. i love samurai so i\'m looking forward to sushi garden as well! :)
  5. mr.x

mr.x Full Member

yeah np!

i have a lot more recommendations when it comes to sushi and i have pretty high standards too..

it\'s gettin kinda late so i\'ll post them tommorow.. so stay tuned!

:p