The Amazing Race

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 604Jase, Apr 11, 2006.

1. 604Jase

604Jase Full Member

I hardly watch tv. The only tv show I follow is The Amazing Race. It\'s a reality show where contestants travel all over the world in a race for time as they scramble to win the million dollar prize. Fun stuff :)
  2. Friendster

Friendster Full Member

I\'m going to watch tomorrow\'s episode for sure. The couple with the Southern twang is irritating so I hope they get eliminated heh heh.

[​IMG]

Post edited by: friendster, at: 2006/04/12 05:15
  3. mk04

mk04 Full Member

oo i love this show!! i\'m a reality tv junkie lol, but i hope the hippies win!!! they\'ve got such a cool attitude:laugh:

Post edited by: mk04, at: 2006/04/12 19:13
  4. Friendster

Friendster Full Member

Ha ha yea the hippies are a knee slapper :lol: Did you like how the 61-yr old woman had to bungee jump. I give kudos to her because I know I wouldn\'t be able to pull it off. And did you like how her husband backed up into a tree and shattered the rear windshield? Nice job! ha ha ha! :pinch: :lol: I\'m glad the couple with the Southern accent got kicked off today. The guy was so verbally abusive to his wife. Their accents were so trailer and cracked me up :laugh:
  5. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

see i had to choose whether to watch amazing race today, or ANTM....i chose the latter, lol.

well good i\'m glad they got kicked off.....yes he was verbally abusive to her, and she\'s like \"yes dear\"....but remember, they\'re from the same likes of President Bush :p
  6. 604Jase

604Jase Full Member

Good one Babyblues :p Who do want to win The Amazing Race this season?
  7. r96

r96 Full Member

I heard they made a stop in Vancouver for this season. Someone on another forum said that they ran into one of the contestant downtown. But then again, I\'ve been hearing that for the past couple of seasons. Just have to keep watching I guess...
  8. Viv1985

Viv1985 Full Member

I want the hippys to win! :p
  9. Friendster

Friendster Full Member

The hippies have luck sitting on their shoulders. This episode they were the last team to arrive and yet for the second time they evaded elimination because it was a non-elimination round. Amazing! :laugh:
  10. Sales! Sales! Sales!

Sales! Sales! Sales! Full Member

The hippies actually evaded the boot twice already! They\'re in the final 3 now! I\'m cheering for them to win! :lol:
  11. mk04

mk04 Full Member

yess go hippies!!!
  12. Viv1985

Viv1985 Full Member

I can\'t wait tomorow to see who win $1 million prize!:woohoo:
  13. Bright Ideas

Bright Ideas Full Member

Best wishes to The Hippies for winning this season\'s Amazing Race! I was cheering for them all the way because they have such a great positive attitude on life so I\'m glad they won! They deserve great things! :laugh:
  14. taremi

taremi Full Member

i know!
    i\'m so happy the hippies won!
    although skills wise, i think the fratboys deserved to win... hippies were very lucky because they were in the bottom two twice, but never sent home.
    on the other hand, the fratboys were always at the top.
    but i\'m still real happy because this is the first time the pair i was cheering for won!

yaaaaay!
  15. Fo Shizzle Ma Nizzle

Fo Shizzle Ma Nizzle Full Member

16. ilovehockey

ilovehockey New Member

starts again on the 19th!:smile:
  17. xox.babyjess

xox.babyjess Full Member

haha I can't wait until the new season starts gain :p its my favourite show that I religiously watch! LOL Anyways, I hope to talk about it with all of you when the new season starts up again :sideways:
  18. cloudS

cloudS Full Member

I can't wait until it starts too! I always have to watch this show every week.
  19. Material Girl

Material Girl Full Member

Actually, CBS has announced that The Amazing Race 10, the tenth edition of its three-time Emmy-winning The Amazing Race reality series, will premiere Sunday, September 17 at 8:30PM ET/PT with a special 90-minute episode.

According to The Amazing Race host Phil Keoghan, the tenth season's cast -- which includes the show's first Muslim team, the show's first Indian-American team, a gay couple, a pair of reigning Miss USA contestants, and an amputee who competes in Iron Man Triathlons -- is the long-running reality show's most diverse group ever.

"The range in this cast is remarkable," Keoghan told reporters during a press session at July's Television Critics Association press tour. "We've never had such a broad spectrum of people." "This cast is as different as it's ever been," The Amazing Race executive producer Bertram van Munster added.

The Amazing Race 10 (which finished filming in late June) is also expected to outdo previous Race editions in another area -- drama. "It's meltdown city on this whole trip," said van Munster.
  20. greenercheese

greenercheese Full Member

oh I cant wait for the new amazing race to come out this fall! Hmm. hope it was better than number 9. I got bored of tha tand was jumping thorugh other shows.