The Body Shop\'s Body Butter Event!!

Discussion in 'Sales, Coupons & Finds' started by kaori, Mar 16, 2006.

1. kaori

kaori Full Member

Starting March 20th (Monday) Choose 2 of you favorite Body Butters or Body Scrubs for $30!! Regularly priced at $18 each! This sale only happens twice a year so don\'t miss out!!!!

P.S forgot to mention that if you have a Body Shop discount card you save an additional 10% off (so that makes a total of $9 off which is 25% off!!)

[​IMG][​IMG]

Post edited by: kaori, at: 2006/03/18 01:28
  2. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

when does the sale go until?
  3. Carmui

Carmui Full Member

oh wow i gotta go check this out myself!!
    Thanks for the info =D
  4. 604Jase

604Jase Full Member

Regular for $18 each. Now 2 for $30? That\'s only $6 off. That ain\'t a heckuvalotta discount :S
  5. jadore_dior

jadore_dior Full Member

Wow!! That\'s an awesome deal!! I have the Body shop discount card so i\'ll get $9 off!!!

I loooove the Body Butters.. they make your skin so soft!! Have you smelled the new Strawberry Body Butter?? It smells sooo delish!!!!

The new body scrubs are also really nice. My favorite is the Brazil nut..it smells like yummy caramel...Mmmmmm
    ]

Post edited by: jadore_dior, at: 2006/03/18 01:33
  6. HarajukuLover

HarajukuLover Full Member

just got home from clubbin then we all went out for a bite bein da piggy that I am lolzzz. just noticed that my elbows are so friggen dry from da weather. I\'m in desperate need of some body butter. Thanx for da headz up Kaori! :laugh: :woohoo: :laugh: :woohoo: :laugh: :dance: :woohoo: :dance: :laugh: :dance: :laugh: :woohoo: