~The Body Shop~

Discussion in 'Sales, Coupons & Finds' started by mimoo, Apr 2, 2006.

1. mimoo

mimoo Full Member

for those hoo love the body shop:

there yooh go=) sowwi bouts moments ago:dry:

Post edited by: mimoo, at: 2006/04/03 01:35
  2. Friendster

Friendster Full Member

blank page mimoo (???)
  3. mimoo

mimoo Full Member

oh no... i dont no why but it wont work... my computer keeps screwing up at the moment>.< arghh.

let me try again:
    [img size=593]http://www.mallhours.com/vancouvermalls/components/com_simpleboard/uploaded/images/main_banner.jpg[/img]
  4. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

mimoo.. haha. you\'re too funny!! but i\'m glad you figured out how to post the pic
    :p

btw, i think this deal is for the US, as the canadian version says 2 for $30 or $18 each (see post by kaori)

Please login or register to view links

but no worries and thanks for going through all the trouble!! :woohoo:

btw, in the future, you can upload to Please login or register to view links, then simply hot link it.. otherwise if you ever get stuck, just message me on msn or email me
    :laugh:
  5. Viv1985

Viv1985 Full Member

ok I go try to buy this tomorow
  6. fro

fro Full Member

different topic...but i heard the body shop was bought by another company so now theres a debate as too if their products will be as \"natural\" as they claim..like allowing to test on animals :eek:hmy: ..well thats wut i heard!
  7. samantha

samantha Full Member

i heard that it got bought by sheseido...or some big cosmetics company or maybe it was loreal...i don\'t remember
  8. fro

fro Full Member

oo thanks yes it was loreal i believe :)
  9. mimoo

mimoo Full Member

ooooopss:unsure: i showed yooh guys the wrong one sowwi... but here:

Please login or register to view links

[img size=517]http://www.mallhours.com/vancouvermalls/components/com_simpleboard/uploaded/images/untitled.JPG[/img]

this is what i intended to show yooh guys; wht i saw at the mall the other day....i guess it was too late and i was getting sleepi:dance:

Post edited by: mimoo, at: 2006/04/03 21:51
  10. vivelle90

vivelle90 Full Member

the new satsuma body butter smells amazing:p