Tommy Hilfiger F & F Sale

Discussion in 'Sales, Coupons & Finds' started by roxXxy85, Apr 29, 2006.

1. roxXxy85

roxXxy85 Full Member

Tommy Hilfiger is having a friends and family sale.

Sunday, May 7th - 8am to 10pm
    Monday, May 8th - 5pm to 10pm
    Tuesday, May 9th - 5pm to 10pm

40% off the lowest ticketed price at specialty stores not including fragrances and body products

30% off the lowest ticketed price at outlet stores not including fragrances and body products

But this sale is by invitation only. they will ask for the invitation when you go up to pay so go find a tommy hilfiger sales person and make nice :)
  2. tamara

tamara Full Member

i was at metrotown today and there were big red signs for an additional 40%off up everywhere so i don\'t know if you need the invitation or not. i don\'t really shop there so i didn\'t go in and ask.
  3. Bright Ideas

Bright Ideas Full Member

Tommy Hilfiger should be boycotted. A few yrs ago he was on the Oprah show and he made a derogatory comment about black ppl looking like apes. Oprah eventually asked him to leave the show in front of the shocked audience. A few months after that incident Tommy released an apology and then suddenly black models started showing up on his ads. Before all the Tommy models and ad campaigns were strictly white. Hmm go figure huh. I don\'t even bother walking into any Tommy stores anymore. I never did like their stuff anyway.

Post edited by: bright ideas, at: 2006/05/08 21:32
  4. dFunk

dFunk New Member

How do you get an invitation to this?
  5. Fo Shizzle Ma Nizzle

Fo Shizzle Ma Nizzle Full Member

beg the cashier like a pathetic idiot. ain\'t worth it if u asked me
  6. chantelleenglish

chantelleenglish New Member

I hink you should check this out, and pass on the real info. Seems a lot of people were watching Oprah that day, but as far as oprah is concerned, at least what she says on her website is that Tommy had never even apeared on her show.
    Please login or register to view links
  7. xneener

xneener Moderator Staff Member

and if all fails Snopes.com

Please login or register to view links