Urban Behavior 20% Off Coupons

Discussion in 'Sales, Coupons & Finds' started by xsalesjunkiex, Dec 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

Just wanted to let everyone know that urban behavior was giving away 20% off regular priced merchanise coupons today.

The coupons are valid from dec 14 - 24th.
  2. mz.g

mz.g Full Member

does that mean it\'s too late to get them now.. cuz it\'s not \"today\" anymore.
  3. xsalesjunkiex

hey mz.g! haha.. good question. i\'ll find out for you k? :p
  4. xsalesjunkiex

ok.. i just found out that they\'re still giving out if they have them available in the store. just ask the sales associates..

i just confirmed that the richmond location still has a bunch, so all u have to do is visit them and pick one up!! B)
  5. mz.g

mz.g Full Member

or will they jsut have another 50% off sale on boxing day? :woohoo: or is picking thsi thing up better...
  6. phatbabe01

phatbabe01 New Member

do they still have those at metrotown mall?:) :dry:
  7. mr.x

mr.x Full Member

they might not have them anymore.. i guess you can always call and find out before you go there ;)
  8. mimoo

mimoo Full Member

i got this in my email.. for those who want cheap clubbing shirts and etc.

[​IMG]

Post edited by: mimoo, at: 2006/04/06 21:42

Post edited by: ryan, at: 2006/04/07 12:26
  9. jadore_dior

jadore_dior Full Member

I heard that you can also use the SPC card at GUESS. The girl working at one of the GUESS stores asked me if i had one and said no but gave me the discount anyways.. I bought over $200 worth of stuff.. probably why... Anyways, I said to her \"i didn\'t know you guys took the SPC card and she said that they don\'t like to advertise it but they do.

Post edited by: jadore_dior, at: 2006/04/07 01:32
  10. ritika

ritika Mallvibes Member

Please login or register to view links
    If this email does not properly display the graphical (or HTML) version of this e-vite.
    Please click on the link below to view this Urban Behavior e-vite with your web browser :

11. lharder

lharder New Member

Hello Everyone!
    I just signed up for their mailing list at Please login or register to view links and they sent me an email with a $10 off minimum purchase of $65 coupon.
    Looks like there's an expiry date on it too (3 weeks).
  12. fro

fro Full Member

it doesnt work??..or maybe its my comp...:blink:
  13. sugarsweet

sugarsweet Full Member

Hey thanks for telling us =) hmm but are the clothes that are on the website, be at the store locations?
  14. fro

fro Full Member

yap ive seen all that in store..buuu the thing is that that site has not been updated at all hah...i duno wut da hell their doing..i saw those things on their likea month ago?...and in store by now im sure sum things must be gone?..not sure tho havent been to ub in a while:pinch:
  15. fro

fro Full Member

just print this coupon out!..(actually i dun think u even relli need it they nvr ask me for it)

16. Mesmerized

Mesmerized Member

Thanks! Their clothes are really cute.. but I got a silk blouse from there and a few buttons came off within 2 weeks =( oh well, at least their clothes are decently priced =)
  17. pandalover

pandalover Ultimate Deal Queen

Cool! Thanks for the post fro!
  18. fro

fro Full Member

NP Pandalover!

Mesmerized: haha i kno their stuff is cheap thats y the price is cheap..but sumthins ive gotten are still lasting..its best to handwash nething frum UB that way it lasts longer..and i agree especially with this 50% off its a relliii good deal!!
  19. natpell

natpell Full Member

I lovet hier lcothes.. but everything i have form there often breaks!

like i bought a vest and the bttons flel off... i think thier clothes isnt mad that well i hate to say
  20. CANDY

CANDY Moderator Staff Member

buy 1 get 1 free @ urban behavior

buy ANY $9.99 get the 2nd item free.
    equal or lesser value.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.