urban behaviour

Discussion in 'Apparel & Shopping' started by hdang, Feb 25, 2006.

1. hdang

hdang New Member

:evil: GOSH im so mad right now.. have anyone shopped at urban behaviour.. the big store at metrotown beside dollar store. OMG. it has the worst stupidest customre service ever. im so pissed off. i wanted to return this shirt but they dont have return policy.. once u buy your are stuck.. they are such money grabbing assholes. errghh. dont ever shop there is u are liek me and change ur midn often. its not worth it.

im never shoppin there agn. im so mad.. what kindof store have no return policy. so stupid.
    and my shirt wasnt even on sale?? what the hell
  2. mz.g

mz.g Full Member

lol! the cheaper quality clothing stores are usually like that.
    i know b.b. blue is like that, it\'s only exchange there.
  3. fro

fro Full Member

yah and places like sirens..lol my friend works at that location in metro..and i never relli checked but yah i dunt kno bout return but if u relli hate it now u cud exchange it for something else maybe?..or if they give store credit go back wen u like sumthin? :S
  4. April

April Full Member

Most lower end stores are like that. They deal in volume so once you buy it, that\'s it. Sometimes you get to exchange or maybe store credit but that\'s about it. Le Chateau, Forever 21 are like that too.

Always check the return policy before you buy.
  5. saldisaldi

saldisaldi New Member

really? Urban Behavior is usually good about that.

I think it\'s sale items that you can\'t return, so if you bought in on sale you are out of luck, but if you didnt then they arent following policy, i don\'t think.

maybe the item wasnt on sale when you bought it, but is now?
  6. sonia7

sonia7 Full Member

hehe just start making a big deal, and cuause a commotion ask to see their manager LOL wat ever happened to \"THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT?\"
  7. jmw1

jmw1 Full Member

hah that doesnt always work
    we did that at forever 21 in west ed because they wouldnt sell me the outfit on the model. First they lied and said it was on hold, then someone else said they dont sell them because its against store policy.

Then they told us the manager is not in. Then they gave us the number of their district manager but said \"they dont have a phone\" or that it can\'t call out or something which... is basically a lie.

Thennnn my friend called the district manager on the pay phone and they gave him a fake number. Sooo basically forever 21 has the worst customer service IN THE WORLD. We werent even being rude I swear. I felt bad for the people because i have a customer service job but still... why would they tell us all these dumb lies?

Also, their policy doesnt even make sense. They told us that they put clothes on the models because they sell quicker that way. Yet, that was the last shirt of that style in the entire store.

Basically, customer is not always right apparently, even in light of stupid policies which make no sense. Ever heard of someone refusing a sale?? :S
  8. Material Girl

Material Girl Full Member

Personally I\'ve never had bad service at Forever 21. I adore their fun clothes and always shop there when I\'m down in the States. I\'m literally shocked by your experience jmw1! It\'s weird how they would refuse a sale that way. 99.9% of the time they would be more than happy to remove the item off of the mannequin to sell to the customer. Sometimes your size just isn\'t available on the racks and the mannequin just happens to have your size! Sounds to me like those sales reps who helped you at Forever 21 were completely juvenile, inexperienced and unprofessional. What a turn off! :S
  9. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

i completely agree, i always go to Forever 21 when i\'m in Edmonton & in the states, and i\'ve never had a problem.

i was wondering though, were they really young?? b/c the last times i\'ve been there they\'ve been really young, and completely CLUELESS so that may be it.

I\'m really sorry that you had experienced that........i probably would have taken it off myself if it wasn\'t too hard, lol ;)
  10. byu

byu Full Member

urban behaviour has signs all over the front about their return policy. It sux so I dont ususally buy anything there until its on sale and i\'ve checked it like 5 times for defects.

usually good to ask about the return policy before a purchase...

and hands down BEST BUY WORSST SERVICE EVER
  11. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

really byu? i had great customer service there last week when i had to deal with a price adjustment.....which location? mine was the coquitlam one
  12. SH0PAH0L1C

SH0PAH0L1C New Member

^ probably the metrotown one, they usually hire kids with no experience. did you end up getting a credit note or doing an exchange?
  13. ritika

ritika Mallvibes Member

Hiring kids with no experience is not bad because I know that if UB wouldnt have hired me I would have had a hard time looking for a job.
    But its normally Return and exchange.
    I've returned stuff there :shock:
    And on final sale stuff you can do an exchange if the item is defective or the wrong size.
  14. homechips

homechips New Member

Don't even shop at urban behaviour... their quality of clothing is so cheap!
  15. tinaaa

tinaaa Full Member

i agree!..and i used to be an employee there..they do have nice clothes..but the quality is horrible..put in for one wash..and thats it!!..its not the same when it comes out of the washer!!!!..i rather spend money for quality than less!!
  16. XcessiVe

XcessiVe Full Member

Yup! you certainly get what you pay for!
  17. VyNguyen

VyNguyen Full Member

haha same problem, I bought something there that wasnt on sale, but on the receipt, it said FINAL SALE. I usually don't buy stuff their because it's not that great, quality is basically you wear it, wash it and it's gone. However, once in a while you can fine something pretty nice at a veryy cheap price.
  18. XcessiVe

XcessiVe Full Member

Thus far I don't have anything that's Urban Behavior or Urban Planet in my closet. :wavespin: :pinch:
  19. jessicaw

jessicaw Full Member

lol yeah it happened to me too once. but i bought a tanktop for 12 bucks so i didnt really mind not geting cash back. but i wulda perfered it. =.=''
  20. hellyeah08

hellyeah08 New Member

customer service so bad
    I onced bXXXched at a sales theri and told him
    U need a lesson on customer service!!

they just hire wuteva ppl man....
    and....jesus...ppl that works there....a lot of them dun even know
    how to dress them self up properly......