Wallets

Discussion in 'Handbags/Accessories' started by x_heartz, Apr 1, 2006.

1. x_heartz

x_heartz Full Member

i really need a new wallet ><
    does neone know where to find a nice wallett?
    its just really hard to find a nice wallet around... or mayb im just not looking at the right places~

thanks in advance =)
  2. vivelle90

vivelle90 Full Member

it depends, are you looking for a more expensive brand wallet or just a regular one? if you want a roxy or billabong type wallet, try PACSUN it\'s in the the US malls and at the seattle outlet, GUESS has some pretty nice ones from time to time
  3. pattypus

pattypus Full Member

I need a new wallet too! :p

I saw some Paul Frank ones at Hilton\'s (you know, the luggage place?) :)
  4. vivelle90

vivelle90 Full Member

i just got this pretty nice billabong wallet from PACSUN
    for 24 USD
  5. taremi

taremi Full Member

if you do have time to go to the states to shop, definitely check out PACSUN because they sometimes have \"get 3 for $??\" deals!!
    my sister got an awesome wallet when we went vacation-ing and happen to go into a PACSUN!
    they do these sales often it seems, so you might want to check it out.

otherwise, if you want a brand wallet, i suggest going to the coach outlet in the states!
    coach isnt that expensive of a brand (compared to the french brands) and because they are well made and made with leather, they don\'t fall apart or get worn out as easily!!
    if you want a long lasting wallet, i suggest something leather (brand or not) =)
  6. canido

canido Full Member

I think Nine West wallets are nice too, the wallets at the US outlets are cheap. I got mine for $30. They last and are functional.

If you want to get Nine west in canada, go to the Bay on saturdays..their sales are pretty good.

Other good brands that you can consider..adidas wallets, lacoste wallets, or such.

At off the wall and below the belts, sometimes they have nice wallets there.
  7. fro

fro Full Member

yaah i need a new one too!...but i agree better too spend good money on one that will last..not the cheaper cloth materials :)
  8. x_heartz

x_heartz Full Member

wowww! thanks everyone =)
    but i probably wont be goin to the states netime soon... so im stuck with buying a wallet in vancity~ when i go to the states, ill definitely check out PACSUN~
    it doesnt matter if the wallet is branded or not, as long as it last and looks good, then its fine~ lol

@taremi~ i thought coach\'s wallet was pretty expensive here, lol i dont want to spend like $100 on a wallet~ but i\'ll probalby check out the coach in DT~ thxxx =)

i\'ll go to alll the places that u guys suggesteddd~ thanks for alll ur suggestionsss =)
  9. princessice

princessice Full Member

if you dont want to spend too much, you could try Access or Collacut. you can find them in most malls...
    they carry some good stuff too, sometimes some wallets are 50% off too....they have nine west, guess, j.lo, xoxo and some other brands too
  10. xx.noesamor

xx.noesamor Full Member

You could also check the Danier outlet in burnaby, I don\'t know the actual location but I\'ll ask for you when I find a person that knows. I got a lightly blue one from there, holds a lot of stuff and it doesn\'t fall apart that easily considering I\'m a person that ruins stuff really fast (I had an ipod for 2 years and I think I dropped it too much that the stuff inside fell apart, and a Tiffany & Co. Bracelete that I got as a gift, I broke it the first time I wore it, anyone know where I can fix those thing? One of the chains fell apart.:blink: )
  11. s3nsational

s3nsational Full Member

I use to really like the styles of Guess's wallets but now they're just so ugly... lol
    but other than that, i don't know :D
  12. j_cloud

j_cloud Full Member

I saw some decent looking ones at Nine West at Seattle Premium Outlets for around $15.

Also try Nordstrom's Rack.
  13. o1_babi

o1_babi Full Member

u should go get a coach wallet if you want a decently-priced, long lasting wallet
  14. ceeeee01

ceeeee01 Full Member

i know eh... what is up with that.. they look like fake gucci..
  15. BlusH*

BlusH* Elite Member

if you want one-of-a-kind wallets, check out those nice gift shops down in Yaletown... they have all sorts of style and colours.
    And inside Korean gift shops, ie. morning glory, artbox has some pretty nice ones too.
  16. aaronem

aaronem Full Member

I have a Roxy wallet that's lasted me 3 or 4 years, still in good shape and hasn't broken or anything./
  17. clary

clary Full Member

you can try Satchel...they carry a lot of brand name, good quality wallets at a reasonable price (price is slightly cheaper than Coach)

I personally love Coach wallets (I have 2 myself) but I had a Kenneth Cole one before which is very nice too
  18. ahoy

ahoy New Member

Go to Winners. I saw the same Bosca wallet at winners that was double the price at Nordstroms rack in the states. Shop around and know your brands and prices. I always liked a leather wallet, inside and out. They wear nicely and last long. Winners carries all sorts of brands. I've seen Roxy, Nine west, Kenneth Cole, David and Goliath... lots of name brands. All Winners are different. Go to all of them regularly. Sometimes there's nothing and sometimes there are good deals and other times there are great deals.

Have fun shopping. The hunt is the most fun.
  19. shoppingqueen

shoppingqueen Full Member

i think some GUESS wallets are still really nice now. or try these cute ones i of paul frank and roxy from below the belt..
  20. shopaholic_goddess

shopaholic_goddess Full Member

i bought a vivienne westwood wallet in hongkong in the summer for 250 bucks..its a good deal cuz its real leather plus it can fit lots of money and cards. mine comes with a combined coin purse..SOOOO CUTE! i think you can get them in vancouver and toronto too but the asians get fake ones to trink you so maybe get them at the VW boutique. Also, i think the plain ones at Bentley (10 bucks to 50 bucks) are really durable!