What happened to BW^2

Discussion in 'Apparel & Shopping' started by canido, Mar 6, 2006.

1. canido

canido Full Member

I was just wondering what happened to the store, how come all of them closed so suddenly?

or are there still opened anywhere in Vancouver?
  2. West Coast Gurlee

West Coast Gurlee Full Member

do u mean B2 shoestore?
  3. canido

canido Full Member

No, i meant the jewellery store.

In richmond center, beside the hair salon place and across from Famous Players...there was a bw^2 jewellery store, but it closed down at the end of January..or something like that. Their other locations, that i know of, all closed down too.
  4. West Coast Gurlee

West Coast Gurlee Full Member

o i c. too bad they closed down. try blue ruby. and if u like dior, there\'s a cute dior ring they have available for under 200. it\'s adorable so check it out :)
  5. fro

fro Full Member

not enuf business im guessin..with soooo many new jewellry stores..it seems like there opening new ones everywhere...besides that in my personal opinion i HATE bw2...lol..there jewellry was cheaply made and they wudnt help u out if sumthin went wrong like it discoloured..i remember postin sumthin bout there silver turnin black cause they dunt coat it with that stuff...if you liked there stuff however try out mimosa in lansdown an other locations..stuff is well priced gud qulity and they gurantee on sum items that it wunt change colour! B)
  6. BlusH*

BlusH* Elite Member

BW2 was bought out by some guy...
    soo pretty much that was it.
    he closed down all the locations ... there is no more bw2 anywhere =)
    this is what the sales there told me
  7. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

ya but the one in metro has another store opening inthat location....i can\'t remember what name was on the sign, but wonder if that has anything to do with why that guy closed all the other locations