Where to get cheap mini skirts?

Discussion in 'Sales, Coupons & Finds' started by shoppaholic, Dec 29, 2005.

1. shoppaholic

shoppaholic New Member

Hey people, does anyone know where I can get cheap miniskirts? Nothing extremely short, keep in mind... thanks everyone.
  2. pattypus

pattypus Full Member

Hmm, well, I saw some at Garage the other day... I\'m guessing that it would be cheap, because most things at Garage are pretty cheap. ;) But, still nice. :)

Post edited by: pattypus, at: 2005/12/29 16:26
  3. shoppaholic

shoppaholic New Member

really? ok I\'ll go to Garage sometime. thanks
  4. jadore_dior

jadore_dior Full Member

it\'s not too cold to wear mini skirts?? I\'d freeze my ass off ..hehe :p
  5. pattypus

pattypus Full Member

jadore_dior wrote:
    lol. Well, maybe everything will be cheap beacause it\'s out of season. ;)
  6. canido

canido Full Member

Hi hi,

Yeah I was just going to say Garage, their selections are nice but it\'s cheap. Go to the outlet they have in New Westminster...i just bought a pretty nice skirt for $5! Go fast if you want to get your size. =)

Jane
  7. xoxjuicy

xoxjuicy Full Member

the Garage at Queensborough has some miniskirts for $5-$10!! and they\'re pretty cute!
  8. pattypus

pattypus Full Member

There\'s one place in Vancouver, on west Broadway- it\'s on the same block as Kidsbooks and Plenty(it\'s only a few stores down from Plenty)- it\'s called Angela Fashions, and they have mini skirts for around $10.
  9. Husna

Husna Full Member

You should have went to the Dorniha sale past weekend. They had super cute mini skirts for $15 and the 2nd is free. So basically $7 a skirt. Really nice ones too. Maybe their still there.:huh:
  10. xoxjuicy

xoxjuicy Full Member

^I got skirts from there! ya they were only 2 for $15! great deals
  11. dreamer_al

dreamer_al Full Member

I will check these places out for mini skirts but I'm looking for mini skirts/above knee/pencil skirts that are good quality. Basically, all lengths of nice fitted skirts. Something elegant, classy and good quality too. Any suggestions for other places to look besides Garage?

Also, for sizes Aritizia usually works for me b/c they have smaller sizes. Where else can I find dressier type clothes with that type of sizing?

Thanks girls!