Who has the best burgers?

Discussion in 'Food & Restaurants' started by xsalesjunkiex, Mar 23, 2006.

1. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

For the most part, I generally eat healthy but once in a while i like to go off track and treat myself to a big fat greesy burger :p

So one of my favorite places is the fresco inn restaurant in surrey (king george close to roger\'s video across from central city mall).

I usually get the bacon cheese burger which comes with a choice of fries or salad.. and it\'s only around 6 or 7 bucks! The burgers are pretty big, the beef patty is thick and juicy, and they have their own in-house bakery so their buns are always fresh.

The place is also licensed in case you want to order a beer

i\'ll probably go there this weekend... and when i do i\'ll take some pictures of the burgers there

B)

Post edited by: ryan, at: 2006/03/24 01:47
  2. XcessiVe

XcessiVe Full Member

It\'s been at least 4 years since I last had one. But I sure do miss the White Spot burgers. I think it was the mushroom burger that rocked my ass. Hmmmm...maybe I should get one this week ;)
  3. April

April Full Member

I like the BC burger at White Spot. Vera\'s Burger Shack is pretty good too.
  4. HarajukuLover

HarajukuLover Full Member

Cactus Club has purdee good burgers and side salads :kiss:
  5. Rachel

Rachel Full Member

Good Burger places:

Modern Burger on West Broadway
    -Mmmm.. big portions

Roxy Burger on Granville
    -Surprisingly Good

Flags on Alma near W Broadway - but I think it\'s closed down...
  6. pattypus

pattypus Full Member

Well I liked the McDonald\'s burgars for a while, until I saw someone making my burgar without using gloves, and their hands were quite dirty. :sick:

But I like the Cactus Club burgars a lot. :laugh:
  7. xsalesjunkiex

i have to agree that cactus club does make great burgers!

Red robson makes the best guacamole chicken burger... man.. and their fries are the best.. i always dunk them in a side of mayo .. i think i\'m gonna go there tonight B)

YUM!

[​IMG]
  8. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

all of you guys are making me HUNGRY!! lol.
    no cactus does have good burgers, but so does redrobin.
    there\'s a burger place on kingsway by renfrew/earls in east van, and i can\'t remember the name.
    Anyways, i remember they used to make the absolute best burgers......then again, i haven\'t been there since i was a kid, lol
  9. xsweetonex

xsweetonex New Member

Lost in the 50 burgers on Edmonds in Burnaby/New West boirder and Wallys
  10. Friendster

Friendster Full Member

omg u actually took a pic of the burger u ate? ur such a geek Ryan lol
  11. xsalesjunkiex

Babyblues:

you must be talking about Top\'s Restaurant (across from Purdy\'s) right???

if so, i\'ve been do that place too! They DO make one of the best burgers!!! i forgot about about that place!! i used to get the one with the 2 sirloin steak patties, shrimp and fried egg... mmmm..
    :)

Friendster:

with a name like that, i guess that makes 2 of us!! :cheer: , btw, check out the pic of the pho that i took in the \"to pho or not to pho\" forum topic

Post edited by: ryan, at: 2006/03/24 17:47
  12. korieb

korieb New Member

Burger Heaven in New West, Has Awesome Burgers.:woohoo:
  13. Friendster

Friendster Full Member

hahahhaha Ryan :lol:
  14. xsalesjunkiex

ok everyone.. i just came back from earls on top on robson....

i had the bacon cheddar burger, and i have to say it wasn\'t all that great..it was overpriced $12.50 and the burger didn\'t taste all that great cause the patty was really dry, and it came with fries that were exactly like mcdonald\'s fries.

i was pretty disappointed.
    :S
  15. HarajukuLover

omggggggggggg that viet sub looks sooOOo deelish!!! That would\'ve been a good addition to my milkshake lolzzzzzzz :laugh: :dance: :p :laugh: :lol:
  16. 604Jase

604Jase Full Member

Burgers are good. But a panini is a healthier choice n\'est-ce que pas?
    [​IMG]
  17. HarajukuLover

At Feenie\'s Restaurant u can have a gourmet burger wit foie gras in it! YuMMMM!!! Expect to fork out $50 for it though. Comes wit fries too. Foie gras is sooOOoo yummmeee!!!! (droooooool):dance: :lol: :blink: :) :p :laugh:
  18. Viv1985

Viv1985 Full Member

I want hamburger now. I am so hungry I only eat one time today at 11:30. I only eat half sandwich and some fries and drink milk tea. :S
  19. Fishie

Fishie New Member

I like the Royal Burger at Red Robin
  20. ko0ty

ko0ty Elite Member

Oooh old thread! Lol.

Monty Mushroom at White Spot = THE BEST! Mmmm.