Winner\'s Spring Shoe event

Discussion in 'Apparel & Shopping' started by canido, Mar 7, 2006.

1. canido

canido Full Member

the email annoucement that i got:

Got sole? Satisfy your craving for fabulous footwear during Winners\' Spring Shoe Event - starting Thursday, March 9th.

Spring into high fashion at Winners where you’ll find a huge selection of women and men’s designer shoes at $49.99, compare at up to $120 elsewhere. At that price you can splurge on two (or maybe even three).
  2. canido

canido Full Member

Ooh crap, i just realized Babyblue posted this event already. Sorry for the reprint! ><
  3. HarajukuLover

HarajukuLover Full Member

I gotta say dat once in a while u can find harshly wicked dealz at Winners. I got a pair of BCBG black stilettos for only $35!!! NO JOKE!!!!!!!!!!! HOW AWESOME IS DAT!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it was the after xmas sale and everything was on clearance!!! it was like christmas all over again! LOL!!!
  4. xsalesjunkiex

xsalesjunkiex Full Member

haha.. no worries canido.. it\'s cool even if it\'s a double post.. thank you to you and babyblues for posting this! B)
  5. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

honestly, if you look you can really find fantastic deals.

I bought a pair of buffalo jeans one time for $25

I think i\'m gonna check out this shoe sale, b/c i\'m itchin to buy some shoes :) :) :) :)
  6. RichardWilinski

RichardWilinski Full Member

Hi Babyblues, since you\'re itching for new shoes, did you get a chance to stop by the Stephane De Raucourt sale I posted up a few days ago? :)
  7. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

NO! i\'ve had absolutely no time to go down that way and check it out. The days after you posted it i had to work/work/work/school/tutor..........as you can see my schedule is a tad bit heavy with things to do.

I dont\' really have anything today after I work so i\'m gonna check it out, if not, next week is spring break and what not so i\'m gonna go out with another gf of mine who has the week off too.

Trust me, we\'re both waitin for next week when all the kiddies are outta school so everyone can have some peace and quiet, lol (and no i\'m not in highschool)

Richard, you went to the robson location right? Which location would you say would be the best to go to? The robson or oakridge?
  8. Babyblues

Babyblues Full Member

well, went to winners (both metropolis & the one in bby on lougheed) and found that alot of stuff was the same.

Although, both stores brought in some new items (mostly nine west stuff) and the thing that i noticed was that both had a completely DIFFERENT selection of new items......so i think maybe all locations got a different array of shoes.

I did pick up a pair of GORGEOUS black platform sandals (the style that is in this spring) on clearance for $7!!!! I thought i was seeing things but that was the price!

Metropolis hardly had anything (then again it\'s in the mall) so i would check other winners locations